New Account - No Full Character?

I'm trying to start a new account and do things correctly this time.

Everywhere I read says the first 350 crystal card gives a full character, but I get 10-15 shards no matter what I do. Bluestacks with tweak (changing android id, imei, AND google ad ID just to be safe), ko player with multi manager, different google accounts, different facebook accounts being linked, etc.

Absolutely nothing is working.

Did this simply get changed since all the guides I've been reading were made?

Replies

• Hey I just started a new account and when I first did it I only got character shards too however I think if you wait until level 13-14 to open the first chromium you will get a full character. Im not entirely sure though. My first try I was like level 10 I think by the time I had the crystals but I only got 10 shards but I got a full kylo Ren second time round when I waited till level 13-14 to open it.
  • Chromiums are not a wise use of crystals early on. Standard and cantina energy give you a much better return on investment.

That said? A full character is only a guarantee with the bulk pack that explicitly says a full character is guaranteed. When buying chromiums singly, a full character is only a possibility. You'll more likely just get shards.
    Still not a he.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    They removed this feature with the most recent Chromium update. Sorry new players.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    There is 20% chance to get full character, so i not recommend do it because most of times you will get bad characters and only 10 or 15 shards, better save these crystals to buy normal energy refreshes the first days