Can we have a JTR comeback?

I missed JTR alike 2-3 times due to my stupidity. I just wish they'd let her event come back in September since events are subject to change or at least October. I need her to score higher on the sith raid.

Replies

• its every 3 months now, so it would seem likely to be in october.

JTR only gets you so far. There are loads of other teams to work on in the meantime.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    We're supposed to get a week or so's notice before she comes back, so she might make it in Sept.

Roughly three to four months- last time she came it was June, so Sept will be month three. So Novemeber it the very latest I expect her to show, but really either September or October. Now that my farms are finished, I'd prefer ASAP
  • its every 3 months now, so it would seem likely to be in october.

JTR only gets you so far. There are loads of other teams to work on in the meantime.

They have said the cadence for legendaries that have run 2 or more times is 2-3 months. The cadence for Hero's Journeys is 3-4 months, so maybe November too.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    its every 3 months now, so it would seem likely to be in october.

They have said the cadence for legendaries that have run 2 or more times is 2-3 months. The cadence for Hero's Journeys is 3-4 months, so maybe November too.

JTR was June so 4 months would be October not November.
  • Keep an eye on September 20th.

Thrawn comes out the 6th
    Palpy comes out on the 13th
    Open slot for Rey for the 20th (and it's been 3 months)
  • there's not BB8 event in Sept, likely early OCT
  • JTR should have come back with BB-8. many of us spent gems and $ when BB-8 came back early to be ready. now were getting Thrawn again after only 6 weeks. And since they've said BB-8 and R2 will come back with JTR and CLS, then we know we aren't getting them in September. EA is awful. I'm demanding my $ back from Google Play. maybe that'll get their attention.
  • Oct should be JTR/BB8 (always together) and r2 solo.

Also possible we get GMY and unconfirmed new legendary event
  • cfodder wrote: »
    JTR should have come back with BB-8. many of us spent gems and $ when BB-8 came back early to be ready. now were getting Thrawn again after only 6 weeks. And since they've said BB-8 and R2 will come back with JTR and CLS, then we know we aren't getting them in September. EA is awful. I'm demanding my $ back from Google Play. maybe that'll get their attention.

There's no guarantee that jtr comes out just because bb8 came out. CG has never said that bb8 coming means jtr. From the past experience, jtr comes out with bb8 about half the time.

You spent money on speculation. It was wrong. You took the risk and it is not CGs fault you spent money and now feel bad about it.
  • Dre679 wrote: »
    I missed JTR alike 2-3 times due to my ****. I just wish they'd let her event come back in September since events are subject to change or at least October. I need her to score higher on the sith raid.

Just make sure to start gearing the team so you only have to gear jtr when you get her.
  • really dark helmet? 1/2 the time? would you like a fact check? since JTR came out BB-8 had come out exactly 0 times without Rey until 2 weeks ago. Yes, that's 3 BB-8 events and 3 JTR events for anyone that's saying attention. Rey is due now. they could easily have brought out Rey 2 weeks early to split CLS and Rey up. all that is going on is a massive $ grab by EA hoping people would drop money on JTR requirements and now Thrawn/Chimaera requirements. I hope no one is dumb enough to put money in them.
    really dark helmet? 1/2 the time? would you like a fact check? since JTR came out BB-8 had come out exactly 0 times without Rey until 2 weeks ago. Yes, that's 3 BB-8 events and 3 JTR events for anyone that's saying attention. Rey is due now. they could easily have brought out Rey 2 weeks early to split CLS and Rey up. all that is going on is a massive $ grab by EA hoping people would drop money on JTR requirements and now Thrawn/Chimaera requirements. I hope no one is dumb enough to put money in them.

Yes really you chose to spend money and that's no one's fault but yours. You are still ready for jtr so just live with it. Both jtr and thrawn have been out long enough that they are ftp accessible. Having a bb8 event and then a thrawn event the next month is hardly a cash grab. Guess what? Next month there will be another legendary or hero's journey rerun. Probably 2. They usually do 2 a month now. It may be jtr, it may be cls. Who knows? Is that going to be a cash grab too? We get it, you guessed wrong and regret spending the money. But no one to blame but yourself. So buck up and get over it.
  • I’ve got the team geared up, and a zeta saved for her lead. I’m hoarding gear now. It just sucks because I wind up 7 starring other toons and then don’t gear them up. Priorities of a mostly F2P player I guess. This is what will get my guild over the hump for the Sith Raid. Based on history we were all thinking 9/14, but with Thrawn coming it doesn’t look like it.
  • dark helmet, you really need help in your facts. you're dead wrong on almost everything.
    Posting BB-8 was absolutely a cash grab. people plan on 3 months between the events. moving them up is CG hoping people pay to get more a little sooner than planned. oh and I'm getting my money back. apparently the play store agrees that it was a dirty move on CG's part.
  • I’ve got the team geared up, and a zeta saved for her lead. I’m hoarding gear now. It just sucks because I wind up 7 starring other toons and then don’t gear them up. Priorities of a mostly F2P player I guess. This is what will get my guild over the hump for the Sith Raid. Based on history we were all thinking 9/14, but with Thrawn coming it doesn’t look like it.

Yeah I am ftp so I completely understand the gear crunch.
    dark helmet, you really need help in your facts. you're dead wrong on almost everything.
    Posting BB-8 was absolutely a cash grab. people plan on 3 months between the events. moving them up is CG hoping people pay to get more a little sooner than planned. oh and I'm getting my money back. apparently the play store agrees that it was a dirty move on CG's part.

Nothing you posted is a fact. It's your opinion that it is a cash grab, not a fact. Amd it's my opinion that you are responsible for your own purchases and just being a whiner. Just because they gave you a refund for whining doesn't make you right. Companies give refunds to shut people up all the time.
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, can we please be civil with one and other and be mindful of how you posts can read. You are free to disagree on everything and anything but there's no need to make it personal when you're expressing your stance on matters ^^;. Let's try to keep focus on the topic and not each other.
    dark helmet, you really need help in your facts. you're dead wrong on almost everything.

Come on, man. It wasn't a cash grab. If you have to spend money to get a character the fourth time around, there's something wrong with your priorities. CG is allowed to release legendary events without the corresponding hero's journey. The legendary schedule is 2-3 months and the hero's journey is 3-4 months so it's not going to be identical every time.