I have a "Boba Fett is stalking me from another dimension" issue.

Never seen this before, seems related to mods 2.0 update.

A Boba Fett character model shows up dug into the scenario, standing still with that cold, deathly stare behind the mask. Which you can't see, but just know is there. That stare shivers me thimbles. Hibblyjibblies.

I saw it once and dismissed it, but it has been stalking me frequently, showing up on many scenarios. It is invariably buried up to the shoulders, but the position in the battlefield varies.

yt7havrtrv0v.jpg

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Mini me boba. Dr Evil sent him lol
  • and this impacts you...how exactly?
  • Never seen this before, seems related to mods 2.0 update.

Nah, it happens a lot. I take screenshots whenever I see it because they're funny. I've got Dathcha and IG-88 having an intimate moment, Kylo Ren creeping up on the Light Side table holograms, and someone else (I think ROLO) hanging out in the middle of a space battle.

It's a bug, for sure, but it's one I don't want them to fix :P
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Never seen this before, seems related to mods 2.0 update.

Nah, it happens a lot. I take screenshots whenever I see it because they're funny. I've got Dathcha and IG-88 having an intimate moment, Kylo Ren creeping up on the Light Side table holograms, and someone else (I think ROLO) hanging out in the middle of a space battle.

It's a bug, for sure, but it's one I don't want them to fix :P

This has been present for so long that I am no longer sure whether it is a bug or a feature.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I don't recall seeing a character bug like this for quite a few months, but used to be more of a regular occurrence. It's just a visual bug, and more funny than anything.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>