Can’t collect daily challenge

vy5gxuyc7yqv.png

I was able to collect all daily challanges with the exception of the “complete all daily challenge” one

I would have posted this to EA Help but I’m currently banned on there for presistantly asking for help ;)

Replies

• Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  • I did all the normal steps of: waiting an hour before asking, restarting the game etc.
  • I see you have 134 max energy which means you're below level 85. Did you level up today? Sometimes when you level up you unlock a new daily challenge but it doesn't appear until the daily reset, which means you can't complete your challenges for that day. I think that's likely your issue.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I see you have 134 max energy which means you're below level 85. Did you level up today? Sometimes when you level up you unlock a new daily challenge but it doesn't appear until the daily reset, which means you can't complete your challenges for that day. I think that's likely your issue.

No- I did not level today.

It would be great if EA didn’t ban people from their ‘help’ website. @Kyno
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    nQthing wrote: »
    I see you have 134 max energy which means you're below level 85. Did you level up today? Sometimes when you level up you unlock a new daily challenge but it doesn't appear until the daily reset, which means you can't complete your challenges for that day. I think that's likely your issue.

That depends on why they banned you.
  • Degs29 wrote: »
    nQthing wrote: »
    I see you have 134 max energy which means you're below level 85. Did you level up today? Sometimes when you level up you unlock a new daily challenge but it doesn't appear until the daily reset, which means you can't complete your challenges for that day. I think that's likely your issue.

That depends on why they banned you.

Agreed- I asked for help too many times
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have nothing to do with EA Help. not sure why you would tag me. I didn't realize they could/would do that.

if you need assistance with your account go through the in game help button.