Mods not locking during TW

yohann269
375 posts Member
edited August 2018
@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie I asked this in the mega thread but might have been overlooked. We have not had any updates on mods not being locked during TW, but having the appearance of being locked. This is a major issue and really screws up TW battles. Now with mod loadouts, it is much easier for people to move mods during TW battles. It would be great to get confirmation that it has been fixed. Thank you!

Replies

• I believe once you have joined TW that your characters stats and such are "locked in". You in real time could upgrade a characters level, gear and mods. But your characters in TW are "still frozen from that point they got locked in" without the upgrades. You won't be able to shuffle mods as they are bound to that specific character for the duration of tw.

• Once the player lock sets in, then whatever mods you have in place are set. Is that what you're asking about?
  • Dmoney5101 wrote: »
    Once the player lock sets in, then whatever mods you have in place are set. Is that what you're asking about?

that's the way it is supposed to work. but there is lots of evidence it's not working that way
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If that is the case this needs to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • This should be fixed with this update. We will know for sure once TW starts but please let me know this weekend if it isn't working properly