Casual Guilds Looking For Players - September 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev134
LocalHero
146 posts Member
edited October 2018
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your wait list, more awesomeness etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by LocalHero on

Replies

• The Legions of Chaos is recruiting!

We have spots open for people who want to play the game and have fun. We would love for you to participate, but we always want people to put life first.

We run Hpit and Haat regularly, and participate in both TW and TB.

We have no participation requirements, we just encourage it!

Hit me up here or add me:

951-598-565

37 members, 36 mil GP, US time based
  • Mutiners without fears

1 space

89mil gp

Hpit Haat

t5 sith

7.30pm uk raid time on heroics

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible.

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    The WolfPackWarriors are a casual, friendly guild looking to fill a couple of vacancies.

We're an advanced guild around 118 mil GP, easily complete both old raids on heroic, getting around 37 stars in both Territory Battles, and have fared decently in Territory Wars (20 wins to date). Nonetheless, we're rules-lite - all we really require is that you observe the 24 hour zero-damage period for each raid (besides Sith), and a 15 minute kill timer on the Rancor. Beyond that, participation is strongly encouraged but not required - no ticket minimums, no requirements for TB/TW, we'll never tell you that you must farm anything, etc. We do ask that you let us know if you're going inactive for more than a day or two, but we understand that life takes priority over the game.

Our guild events reset time is currently 9:30 pm EST (1:30 pm GMT). We rotate our raid times to try and accommodate members from around the globe, with Rancor occurring at 10 am, 4 pm, and 10 pm EDT, and AAT at 11 am and pm EDT. For the Sith raid, we're doing tier 5, which typically takes about 3 days, but hoping to hit heroic-ready by the time of the next JTR event. Despite not requiring any ticket amounts, we tend to get close to maximum tickets and thus do raids very often.

We have a Discord server that a little over half of the guild uses, but that too is optional.

We'd prefer players with rosters of 1.5 mil GP or higher, but are willing to consider newer players as well. PM me here if interested. Come join the Pack!
  • BrownTHUNDA4300
    162 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Siths of moraband
    With 32 members looking for more active players. We run heroic pit 2x week, and HAAT 1x and consistently complete tier 4 STR have been able to complete tier 5. Undefeated in TW. And NO DAILY TICKET REQUIERMENT as we know life happens and play to enjoy the game.
    Ally code is 596-224-829 or message me on here
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Knights of Nerule are looking for new members to come and join. We have a 20m GP and 26 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 3/4
    Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-2470ty4c947nav8.png
  • Black Acid.

We have 40 active members with a combined GP of over 70m.

We recently lost some of our best players and are looking to rebuild the guild as a active, FTP and relaxed guild. If this interests you then you can either message me here, in game (ally code 325-873-751) or just join.

We look forward to haveing you in our guild.
  • Our Guild is Sentries:
    We are a causal but committed Guild. We take the game serious, but also know we have lives in the real world.
    We are currently looking to rebuild our guild and are looking for members who are active and will participate in the Territory Wars.
    We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat.
    Our guild runs on EST (US Eastern time).
    We do heroic pit raids as often as we can; at least weekly, trying for 2x week. We are still working toward HAAT. We fluctuate between lvl 2-3 for the sith raid.
    We prefer daily, active players that will get their daily 600, but we also know that we have lives outside of the game.
    Minimum level - 80
    Prefer that you have at least 5 7* toons to participate in the raids, if you have less and are ok not doing the raids yet, we are also ok with that.
    Must be active in TB's and TW's.
    Send me a mesaage or look us up.
    We are NOT looking to merge into another guild. We will consider merging smaller guilds into ours, if it is a good fit.
    May the Force be with you my friends.
  • Savage__Will__16
    256 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    PhantømAlliance is made up of 2 guilds currently.
    PhantømRebellion 50/50 83 mill gp

PhantømEmpire 14/50 11.5 mill gp.

Our second guild was recently formed and we are looking to fill it. All levels of players are welcomed with open arms. Whether your a vet or a rookie. You will find an amazing home with us.
    Our discord server has amazing people looking to share their knowledge. If you want a fun and family oriented place to learn and grow then look no further. Come on in and say hi.
    Heres the link https://discord.gg/tPhpTcG . S
    Also feel free to message me on discord at Savagewill#0924 if you have any questions
    Post edited by Savage__Will__16 on
  • Hi all, looking for an active casual yet competitive guild. A team who have a friendly guildmates. SG Knights of Yishun is the answer!!!

We are looking for strong personnel (GP 1.7M) who can contribute to any guild coin. A must have Discord for TB raids, TW rules , Rancor & HAAT raid launch

Benefit of joining us
    - Galactic Power Above 119M
    - 2 to 3 Rancor and HAAT raid with 24 hr Zero damage either 2pm or 10pm (GMT +8)
    - Building a Traya Team therefore must Heroic Sith Raid-ready (JTR, Jedi, ChexMix, ROLO or NSTeam ready)
    - LS 34 stars, DS 35 stars , better in the future for sure
    - must have Discord (add me up KOY GrandAdmiralThor#9834)
    - TW with great team synergy
    - worldwide synergy friendly guildmates for sure 

My ally code : 287-854-593
    Discord server - KOY GrandAdmiralThor#9834
  • The Order of Beige is recruiting. We are a Casual Guild looking to add more members. Guild Activities refresh at 6:30 pm EST. We currently have 7 members so we have plenty of room. PM me on discoord itachiuchiha11468. May the force be with you.
  • dr_banner.gif

=dGITAL Rnegades=

Seeking new and/or experienced players! A merger would also be welcome, we can accommodate about 20 to 30 or so additional members but I think ideally about 10 strong players (1mil GP) would get us to the point of doing Heroic Tank which is what we are aiming for. We work well as a team and enjoy the game together. What we DON'T want is to join a guild/clan with a bunch of rules, we tried that and it did not work out. We are very laid back here. If you are looking for a laid back, no rules environment, check us out!
    • We have 16 members and 25m GP in our guild.
    • Earning about 10-14 stars in TB
    • We run Heroic Rancor as soon as we get enough tix, 24hr join period.
    • We run Tier 3 SITH raids.
    • Guild activities reset at 1930 CST.
    • We use in game chat to communicate mostly but..
    • We have a website, TeamSpeak and Discord available. Discord along with ingame chat is what we use the most.

Here's a link to our website: dIGITAL Renegades
    The name comes from our small PC Gaming guild/clan that I run with some friends. Check us out!

Minimum Requirements:
    • No minimum level
    • Be active! 2 weeks or more of inactivity may get you booted, but if you let us know ahead of time we will make sure to wait for ya. We know life gets in the way, or as is the case with one of our members, you get deployed. We are easy going, just let us know.
    • When doing Heroic Rancor, we like to do minimal damage the first 24 hours to allow all members to get in on the action.
    • Check in game chat, say Hi! We often discuss team composition, strategies, or how cool the latest star wars movie was, don't be shy!
    • Be nice to guild mates
    Please PM Me here or via the website for more info. We look forward to hearing from you!

xSirJorgex
    Ally Code: 296-248-255
  • Hi all, looking for an active casual yet competitive guild. A team who have a friendly guildmates. SG Knights of Yishun is the answer!!!

We are looking for strong personnel (GP 1.7M) who can contribute to any guild coin. A must have Discord for TB raids, TW rules , Rancor & HAAT raid launch

Benefit of joining us
    - 2 to 3 Rancor and HAAT raid with 24 hr Zero damage either 2pm or 10pm (GMT +8)
    - Building a Traya Team therefore must be Heroic Sith Raid-ready (JTR, Jedi, ChexMix, ROLO or NSTeam ready)
    - must have Discord (add me up KOY GrandAdmiralThor#9834 or 1nSomNiac#9955

• HC Lax
    HC Lax is looking for dedicated players to fill nine open spots in our guild. We are a casual guild looking to increase our ranks in order to take on higher tier raids and increase our territory battles and territory war rewards. While we encourage activity, we understand that life happens and do not punish members for not meeting a daily quota, although; there is an immediate removal of players that have been inactive for 14 days unless a specific reason is given. Please see below for more information regarding GP, raids, etc.

- Lvl 85 required
    - Current Guild GP = 60M
    - HPit (Launches at 10 pm UTC once available with a join period of 1 day)
    - Currently running NAAT (Launches asap)
    - Currently running STR Tier 4 (Launches asap)
    - TB currently range from 10 to 15 stars
    - Looking to increase participation in TW
    - Discord chat is available but not required
    - No daily ticket quota required

This is an awesome guild that ultimately aims to have fun. In doing so, it is encouraged for all members to help each other out and work as a team. If you are interested in joining our guild, search for us in the the in-game guild search (guild is open). Take your device! Join our guild! Only then will your journey to the dark side be complete!
  • b50pvkl2twwd.png
    Knights of Nerule are looking for new members to come and join. We have a 20m GP and 26 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 3/4
    Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • Still seeking a guild? Check out the Zefiro!

128m GP (just kicked an inactive, so that's with 49). Have probed HSTR a couple of times and we're getting close to it--just need a little more JTR oomph.

38* in last TB. US eastern time based, with raid attacks at 8ish PM.

Active players but easygoing; won't hassle you over 600 tickets per day but do expect participation in TB and TW, which is why we have our current vacancy.

Contact us on Discord (DocDoom#3475) or FB (zefiroguild)!
  • Knights of Nerule are looking for new members to come and join. We have a 20m GP and 26 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 3/4
    My ally code is 788-971-2470ty4c947nav8.png
  • P3X Infinity (34.5M GP)
    A PH guild (Asia Timezone) accepting casual players in any time zone regardless of level. We do not have any requirements so you can play at your own time and pace. We do not require Discord or any apps and just communicate in game. No GP minimums.
    Heroic Pit - 24 hour joining period
    Normal AAT
    T4 Sith Raid
    If interested, search for P3X Infinity or add me 133-741-118
  • Hey fellow gamers and Star Wars fans! My name is Timothy and I'm the leader of True Light. We are a 53 million GP guild looking for new recruits. True Light has been around since guilds were implemented into the game with some members being with us since then. Most of us are above level 75, but we are open to all levels looking to grow and develop in the game. We regularly do the Heroic Rancor and tank raids.

Overall, we have been a very casual guild and will continue to do so. If all you want to do is just play the game and be unimpeded by multiple rules, True Light is the guild for you. Hope to see you soon!

My ally code: 766-811-453

https://swgoh.gg/g/255/true-light/

Please note that my guild may not come up right away in the search. According to support, it'll take 3-6 refreshes. To make it easier, you can message me using the in-game chat and my ally code and we can coordinate you to get in.
  • Mol_PP
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Helmets Fist

Currently 20 members witha total GP of 16.5M and looking for some new active players. We are a friendly, helpful guild of mixed level players with new joiners of all levels welcome. We have no daily ticket requirements but just ask you to be active and contribute what you can to both daily tickets and raids.

We run Heroic Rancor as often as possible and Sith Tier 4. We are hoping to start HAAT as well and with some new members we should be able to start running that soon. Also hoping to get enough members to start competing in TW.

We are currently looking for players unattached to Guilds or to absorb smaller guilds. We are not looking to merge ourselves into another guild.

Feel free to check us out at: https://swgoh.gg/g/13680/helmets-fist/

Or even better just sign up and join us as we are an open to join guild.

My ally code is 981-114-832 if you want to ask me any questions
    Post edited by Mol_PP on
  • Gav_nivag15
    142 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Secluded Empire: Training Academy (SE:TA)

we are guild within the Secluded Empire Alliance. Within this group we have 2 guilds currently completing Hstr.

SE:TA is the entry level guild to this amazing group. We have a range of player level with our core goal to be the development of you as player within SWGOH and to simply enjoy the game with some amazing individuals. We have a wealth of knowledge from within our guild and even more knowledge from our sister guilds who are only too happy to assist when required.

Currently at 20mil GP with only 25 members.
    We run hpit twice a week.
    Naat once a week
    T1 str raid every other day. (We can do t3 however to get the most from our efforts t1 is most efficient to assist progression).

Guild requirements:
    1, discord
    2, swgoh.gg
    3, 400/600 daily tix, more is encouraged but not mandatory.
    4, participate in guild events.
    5, have fun!!

If we sound like something you want to be a part of send me a pm.

Thank you.
    Post edited by Gav_nivag15 on
  • Pavan Paladins
    https://swgoh.gg/u/justicewulfblade/
    ≈2M GP

Join Pavan Paladins today!
    There is no good without evil, and no evil without good..
    Let’s fight to maintain the balance!
    In honor of Jax Pavan, we fight to help the downtrodden.
    Whatever weapon is available; Lightsaber, Blaster, or Force powers.
    Light side, Dark side. Sith, Jedi. The truth is somewhere in between.

What we offer:
    Pit, STR, AAT
    TB LS ?★, DS ?★
    Raids ≈7p (UTC-4)
    Guild reset 5:30p (UTC-4)

Require: Discord, ≈Level 85, ≈1M GP, 400 tickets daily, SWGoH.gg
    ISO: Many players wanting to start fresh and achieve greatness together.
    DM me on Discord @Justice#4470
    Ally Code: 572-328-698

9stn2h8zwabb.jpg
  • Top100
    Our guild "Top100" has 2 free slots to offer, so we are looking players who wants to join us. We are a casual guild and all are here for the fun, so there are no rules for daily activity. We need you to prepare for HAAT and strengthen our Troops for Territory War. Beginners who wants to develop are welcome.
    We are 48 Members with a GP of 52M.
    Raids:
    Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank (HAAT): Starttime 19:00 CET/CEST 24h registration
    Sith Raid: Tier III or IV starts as soon as possible
    Communication: Ingame Chat or Discord (Discord not mandatory)
    We offer A friendly respectful community where we support each other with advise, gear and activity
    We expect you to take part in guild events and raids. After 30 days of inactivity without notice you woll be removed

If you want to become a member of our community: Just Join.
    If there are any questions: Feel free to ask by PM

Benefit of joining us
    - Building a Traya Team therefore must Heroic Sith Raid-ready (JTR, Jedi, ChexMix, ROLO or NSTeam ready)
    - must have Discord (add me up KOY GrandAdmiralThor#9834 , 1nSomNiac#9955 or Goldman#5588

• Looking for Friendly casual HSTR guild. Knights of Yishun is the answer to all your troubles

Hi all, looking for an active casual yet competitive guild. A team who have a friendly guildmates. SG Knights of Yishun is the answer!!!

Benefit of joining us
    - Building a Traya Team and have must Heroic Sith Raid-ready (JTR, Jedi, ChexMix, ROLO or NSTeam ready)
    - LS 34 stars, DS 39 stars , better in the future for sure
    - must have Discord (add me up KOY GrandAdmiralThor#9834 or 1nSomNiac#9955

• Dark Helmet’s Legion is recruiting new members

GP: 16 million

Active Members: 18

Territory Battles: LS/DS 12/12

We are looking for more member so that we can start to participate in Territory Wars. We currently have Heroic Pit on Farm, and are hoping with some more members to start running HAAT. We also hope with a some more active casual players we will be able to raid more often. If you have any questions please feel free to contact and ask.

No Daily Raid Ticket Requirement, however the more you produce the more we get to raid.

If you are inactive for over a 7-10 without letting anyone know you will be kicked.

Ally Code: 923-491-242
  • TDgFJCX.jpg

The United Without Limits Guild Family is Actively Recruiting
    Tired of putting is "crazy effort," in your current guild? Want to join 299 other like-minded Star Wars fanatics, who also have dedicated SWGoH players, but, also have a couple "more relaxed" guilds? Want to join a guild-family that literally hosts the largest Discord resource on how to farm the heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid, and now has two-thirds of it's members already getting those precious Traya shards, but, still has one-third "almost there?"
    Well, then... your search is over!
    The United Without Limits Guild Family is searching for SWGoH gamers just like YOU !!! We are a six guild family, spanning the US and Europe, looking for players of the following levels of development:
    For UWOL_Mortis
    [our 110 million-GP Development guild]:

+ late-game players,
    + capable of 540, daily,
    + 2.00mGP or more,
    + searching for US raid-times,
    + with a developeding hSTR toons-roster,
    + working on ReyJT for her next release,
    + working on improving in TWs,
    + working on improving in TBs, and
    + working towards the hSTR!
    For UWOL_Tatooine
    [our 90 million-GP hAAT-Farming guild]:

+ near late-game players,
    + capable of 500, daily,
    + 1.75mGP or more,
    + searching for US raid-times,
    + but not yet prepared for ReyJT,
    + focused on the hAAT and development.
    None of our guilds "force members to spend real-world currency," nor do we place unreasonable demands on our guildies. We are a "meritocracy by design," where everyone does their part! We are well organized, knowledgeable, and giving.
    We're looking for dedicated end-game and late-game players, who are looking to roll back their efforts just a bit, for our more casual guilds. But, we can only accept Level-85 players, and, an active & properly synced SWGoH.gg profile is also required.
    If you're a former guild-officer, we're definitely the home you've been looking for. Most of our members are former officers, too!
    So... if you're an end-game or late-game player, and, you "need a more relaxed environment," then, visit or UWOL Recruitment Center, on Discord, at:
    >>> https://discord.gg/sgKtY7m <<<
    We look forward to seeing you there.
    JWvwZV7.gif
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)