Guilds Looking For Mergers - September 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev1345
LocalHero
146 posts Member
edited October 2018
If you are a guild looking to merge with another guild, post your ads here. There are no restrictions as to the size, activity level or requirements of the guild posting the ad or the guilds you are seeking to merge with.

Rules:
  • No player or guild recruitment advertisements. This thread is only for finding other guilds to merge with.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild merger advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current status, more awesomeness etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • How many players you currently have
  • Average player level and/or GP
  • The goals and requirements you'd like the new merged guild to have
Post edited by LocalHero on

Replies

• The Legions of Chaos is looking for a small guild or group of players (10 or so) to join our growing ranks! We want people who are looking to grow into territory battles and territory wars. We get a decent amount of stars in TB and we are undefeated in TW!

We are currently 37 active members at 36 mil GP, running Hpit and Haat on the regular. Very relaxed guild that looks for people to participate and have a good time ;)

Either send me a message on here or add me:

951-598-565

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    [Adventurers Inc] [49/50] [+100M GP] [HPit] [HAAT] [T5-StR] [36* TB] [#1 TW] [MT]
    Looking for an absortion of between 5 and 10 players

7n7c7i0ghdnj.jpg

Guild post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/177470/adventurers-inc-47-50-100m-gp-hpit-haat-t5-str-36-tb-1-tw-mt-timezone

Adventurers Inc is a +100 million Galactic Power guild, based in MT (Mountain Time) timezone, playing Heroic The Pit rancor raid, Heroic AAT raid and Tier 5 Sith raid. Soon we will be able to play Heroic Sith raid.

To know the current MT time you can check this link: http://time.is/MT

The guild reset is at 19:30 MT.

We only accept players that have some team ready or near to be ready for Heroic Sith raid. We want players that are farming the appropriate teams, like JTR, jedis, Bastila, nightsisters, phoenix, rebels, first order, bounty hunters and teams useful for Sith raid. The GP is less important, the important thing is be farming the appropriate teams.

If you want to know which are the full appropriate teams for Sith raid check the following message:

Heroic Sith Raid - Best Teams & Best Videos Compilation
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/83187/heroic-sith-raid-best-teams-best-videos-compilation

We have 550 daily tickets requirement.

We are getting around 27.000 tickets per day.

This is an active guild, is not casual, so is needed an active participation in tickets, Sith raid, Territory Battles and Territory Wars at least. People who frequently not participate in the guild events will be replaced. We have a control system by Excel to know the participation of every member.

We are looking for an absortion of between 5 and 10 players. This means that your members will join in our guild as new players, without change anything about our current structure, without assign new officers, with same raid times and raid rules. As I said, the most important is be in the correct direction to contribute in Sith raid in a near future, players that currently can get between 1M and 2M in Tier 5 or 6, or 2M in T4, are enough good to join in our guild, together we will be able to play Heroic Sith raid very soon.

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid is FFA from 5 minutes after guild reset, you can start before it, but is needed wait 5 minutes to post the damage. Every 2 raids only people without 7* Han is allowed to play, rest must put only 0 damage. If you can solo the entire raid is needed wait when the leader @GhostTruckin says is clear to post the score, usually 20 minutes after guild reset.

Heroic AAT Raid is FFA first 3 phases from the beginning, is needed stop at Phase 4, that is played the second day 5 minutes after guild reset. If HAAT P4 is at same time than HPit, then HAAT P4 starts when the leader @GhostTruckin confirm that everyone finished to play HPit. If you can solo the entire Phase 4 also is needed wait when the leader says is clear to post the score.

In Territory Battles we are getting 36 stars. This is 6100 tokens per TB, plus another 1500 thanks to the special missions, so we get around 7600 total tokens per TB.

In guild activities the contribution is optional, there is not any requirement about it, but usually we get good tiers.

The donations are optional without rules.

If someone needs to stop to play the game during some days the best is say it in advance. We have some alt accounts ready to make tickets when is needed, so meanwhile you will be replaced by this account and when you are back you will join again immediately.

We are not using external chat, if you want talk about the game you can use the in-game chat.

REQUESTS

If you are interested to join in the guild, please write your SWGOH.gg profile or Ally code by a reply in the guild post or by private message to me or to the guild leader @GhostTruckin I'm not officer, only a member who helps in the recruitment.

Also you can send an ally request to the guild leader @GhostTruckin which ally code is 698-128-573 to talk by in-game chat.

Also you can talk with me directly by Line, Telegram or WhatsApp.

WhatsApp: +34684217556
    Line: QUIMLC
    Telegram: QUIMLC

This is the guild swgoh.gg profile:

https://swgoh.gg/g/5739/adventurers-inc/

Guild post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/177470/adventurers-inc-47-50-100m-gp-hpit-haat-t5-str-36-tb-1-tw-mt-timezone
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Black Sentinels are looking for 10-15 players.
    We do HAAT, HR and sith level 4 but soon going to level 5.
    We are a nice laid back guild but we aim at getting stronger without all the rules most guilds have.
    We mostly communicate with Line but it’s not essential.
    If your interested and we are the guild you’re looking for then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
    My Line ID is Wired1712.
  • Nilah
    94 posts Member
    Hallo zusammen.

Die deutsche Gilde „Muintir“ hat zur Zeit 6 Plätze frei.
    Infos über uns:
    - 118Mio GM
    - Line als Kommunikationschat
    - 40 Sterne in den Territorialschlachten
    - 10 gewonnene Kriege in Folge
    - hRankor in 15min
    - HAAT in ca. 1-2 Stunden
    - Sith6, mit Vorbereitung auf Sith7

Wir suchen 5-6 Spieler, die sich uns gerne anschließen möchten, um gemeinsam den heroischen Sith zu meistern. Daher solltet ihr schon das ein oder andere geeignete Team für den Sith mitbringen.

Falls in eurer Gilde nichts vorwärts geht, ihr vielleicht noch nicht mal 25 Leute für die Anmeldung zum Krieg zusammenbekommt, dann schließt euch uns an und seht, wie es auch anders laufen kann.
    Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

LG
    Nilah Ren
  • Osterdmo
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Post edited by Osterdmo on
  • Falkon
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    ---
    Post edited by Falkon on
  • Sith of moraband
    With 32 members looking for more active players. We run heroic pit 2x week, and HAAT 1x and consistently complete tier 4 STR have been able to complete tier 5. Undefeated in TW
    Ally code is 596-224-829 or message me on here
  • s69rc8hs1htb.jpeg
    Looking for small guild(s) to merge with me. This guild is part of the Rebel Fleet Alliance. Please pm if interested in more info.
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    150m GP (when full) HSTR guild looking for possibly up to 13 players to merge with us. Raids at reset (8:30 pm EST). HSTR launches earlier in order to finish in the same day. Traya shards on farm. Message me on here for my Discord id.

Cheers!
  • Grimvaril
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    European based 84m GP almost HSTR guild looking for up to 11 players to merge into the guild and make us push over the threshold and to do HSTR, we currently do t6 STR, haat and hpit, 33* TBs and currently have a 38 wins streak in TW.

We need new challenges and fresh serious players to compliment to our core of the guild. We are all serious players with a competetive mind and sadly a reallife so we are serious but with a laidback attitude, as someone said casually hardcore.

We expect you to do all the energy needed, participate in all content, have a swgoh.gg profile and discord.

Get in contact with me on discord Grimvaril#6422 or 945-341-971 in game.
    Post edited by Grimvaril on
  • Hi all!
    We are Ghosts of Ryloth, a 68mil GP guild, running HPIT and HAAT about twice a week each. We’re very active, do well in both TW and TB and are looking for more active members, or absorbing a smaller guild of 15-20. We’re US based and run all activities in US time zones. Happy to make current guild leader/officers officers in our guild. Hit me up here or in line (line ID: Brian92610) if you want to chat about jointing or a merger!
    Brian
  • Knights of Nerule. We have a 20m GP and 26 players. We are looking for 15-20 more players and or to absorb smaller guilds. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 3/4
    Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-2470ty4c947nav8.png
  • Osterdmo
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Post edited by Osterdmo on
  • Siths of moraband

We are 36 member at 46M GP. Looking for a small merger to fill the guild. We run HPIT 2x a week, HAAT 1x and T4 STR consistently. Undefeated in TW. NO DAILY TICKET REQUIREMENTS. as we know life happens and play to enjoy the game. Let me know if your interested on here or my ally code is 596-224-829
  • Yolrev
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Uncle Ben's Mindtrick is looking for about 10 members to reinforce our guild.

We are laidback, but competitive. But definitely laidback. We don't have many rules or requirements, but we do like you to be active on a daily basis. In return you get a place in the sweetest guild of the galaxy! :smiley:

We do HPIT and HAAT of course, and tier 4-5 of the Sith Raid. We get a bit over 20 stars in the TB's, and have currently 32 victories in TW. Our GP is 55M and growing steadily.

Feel free to ask me any questions, on this forum or in-game ((255-848-476). Hope to hear from you soon!

• Any guild with 25 or less players come join our guild of 25! No restrictions on player levels.

All friendly and causal members. All we ask is that you sign up to TW. If you are inactive for a while (week or more) just let someone know in advance.

Current GP is around 23m.

Message me or join the guild if you wanna.

Guild: Selhurst Eagles
    Ally code: 714-291-267
    UK Based.
    Heroic Pit regularly
  • Eagle2754
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    7 Deadly Siths are looking for a merger.

https://swgoh.gg/g/3713/7-deadly-siths/

About Us

We are a semi-casual guild with 85 million gp 45/50 members mostly based in EST zone, looking to drop some dead weight (inactive or inconsistent players) to improve performance in LS/DS territory battles while working towards Hsith raid, currently completing T5.

LS 28-30 stars, DS 32 stars

TW record 34-4

Standard raid times for Hpit at 8 pm EST and HAAT at 9 pm EST
    Sith raid starts automatically upon completion of the previous one.

At the moment we have 5 spots open but are looking to cut enough people to open an additional 10-15 spots.

Requirements

From those interested we are looking for the following:

Average GP of 2 million (as a minimum this is preferred but we are flexible)

Active participation in all PVE aspects of the game (TB, TW, raids)

Communication (joining our discord channel and registering on swgoh.gg is appreciated)

As a semi casual guild, we have never forced or told people what characters to farm so we won’t necessarily hold a player’s roster against them, however we do prefer players that are Sith raid and TB ready or at the very least building towards it. JTR, BH, Night Sisters, Phoenix, Imperial Troopers and First Order to name a few. We don’t expect anyone to have all of them but at least a couple of them.

Having said all of that this is once again a semi-casual guild, made up of members who are all different ages and at different stages in life. We understand that life takes priority and that things happen outside of this game. All we ask is that if you are unable to participate in any way that you simply let us know either in game or through discord.

Those who are interested can contact us in game or through discord

Ally Code 581-496-871 player name Eagle2754

https://discord.gg/qxAfnUP (guild channel)
    Discord: Eagle2754#9590

Post edited by Eagle2754 on
  • Osterdmo
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    dba9clpxbp2k.png

• Usa casualguild looking for merger. 15 active and 15 casual. We will jump ship if your organized. We can do all raids except Wars for 25. Please let me know if your interested. Contact us at knights of the old republiic billydigial 769-179-924. Discord billydigital#6211 or line BillyDigitaL@ thanks!
  • -Primal Alliance
    -Uk based
    -1/3 of the guild is US based (mostly East Coast)
    -46/50 active members (4 spot available)
    -GP 92 mil
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Sith Raid - Currently doing t4/t5 and prepare for hstr
    -Raid times in est is (2 and 5 pm)
    -TB 34* ls/ds
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Discord: frtpskn#0937
    What we are looking for:
    -JTR team or at least 2 HSTR ready teams.
    -Swgoh.gg is must
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1.5mil
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • P3X Infinity (34.5M GP)

A PH guild (Asia Timezone) accepting casual players in any time zone regardless of level. We do not have any requirements so you can play at your own time and pace. We do not require Discord or any apps and just communicate in game. No GP minimums.

Heroic Pit - 24 hour joining period
    Normal AAT
    T4 Sith Raid

If interested to merge with us, message me here or add me 133-741-118
  • Hello everyone,

Chalmun's Cantina has 9 spots open

82mil GP
    Currently running Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids.
    Currently running T5 Sith raids.
    Well organized and friendly.
    We actively donate to each other and help with tips and strategy.
    We use in game chat and Line

We are looking for:

Single players or a small group to merge with us.
    Active players that participate in all events and raids.
    Preferably level 85 with at least 1.5 mil GP (negotiable)

If you are interested or have any questions please contact otaku1331 on Line or private message on here.
    My ally code is 232-964-343 Thank you.
  • Rebellion Order (115M GP/44 members) is looking for new recruits.

We are looking to cut some deadwood and move on to HSR.

We have space for at least 5 but we could accommodate up to 20 (maybe 25). We do not micro-manage your roster but we do expect everyone to take part in all guild activities. In TW we stand at 28 wins while getting 38* in LS and DS TB (we could get more, if we replace our more casual members).

If you have the ambition to move up then lets have a chat.
  • rcmq4dxpbca7.jpeg

Legendary
    88M GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/703/legendary/
    Seeking a group of 15-20 players to join our ranks and get back to full strength.

About Legendary:
    Heroic AAT/Pit guild building toward HSTR in relaxed environment free - no high pressure.

* 88M GP
    * Currently 34/50 players
    * Guild reset at 7:30pm U.S. Central Time (8:30ET/5:30PT)
    * HPIT/HAAT/STR tier 6
    * Raids at 8:30pm CT (9:30ET/6:30PT) next day after reset so everyone has time to join
    * No damage limits
    * If we do a double raid we start HPit at 8:30pm CT and then HAAT at 9pm CT

Requirements:
    * Active players ideally between 1.75M to 2.75M GP with solid squads so you aren’t too far ahead or behind our Guild average.
    * Participate in Territory Battles
    * Territory Wars participation optional but preferred (don't join and post zero defense/offense) – We have 23 Territory War wins
    * Let us know when you will be inactive or on vacation (life happens - we get it)
    * Use discord for communication

Contact guild leader:
    Discord Ezrisdadsa#0713
  • Paradigma
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hello there,

Our Guild called "Wampanader Raider" is looking for another guild to merge.
    We are about 38 million GP strong and about 42 members.

Actually we are planning to progress in territory war and HAAT.

Our activity is around 95%; we are casual and enjoy playin.
    Important by us, already merged bout 3 times, would be a guild to submerge into our community.

Language is Ger/Fr/Eng, but mainly consistant Eng.

If u are interested or got any idea to cooperate then contact me and we can discuss widely in a chat with all our core staff by code 169-541-436

We appreciate your interest and hope for some good future growing together and reachin all that we r mindin.

Actually before the last merge we have been in touch with some guys around, annoyingly i couldnt stay in touch or reanswer everything in time cuz of lack of time; i want to apologize bout that seriously and want to thank u for your invested time and friendly conversations.

By now we are looking for a small squad of about 5-8people who are stuck but are willing for a change to grow on.

Your community of Wampanader Raider (Entrance is free)
    Post edited by Paradigma on
  • concreteman65
    258 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Guardians of Resistance

Hello, we are looking for a merger group of 7 or 8 players to get us back to full strength for our run at the HSTR. We are US CST timezone based with a guild reset time of 6:30pm CST (7:30pm EST, 11:30pm UTC).

Guild Galactic Power:
    95M+

Timezone:
    US CST

Guild Reset Time:
    6:30pm CST (7:30pm EST, 11:30pm UTC)

Raids:
    HPIT and HAAT~ each with 24 hour zero damage lock rules.
    T5/6 STR ~ with an occasional T4 for a quick run to gain rewards all of which are FFA.

Raid Times:
    1pm CST & 8pm CST for both the HPIT and HAAT on a rotating schedule to accommodate our European and other International members. Our STRs start whenever the previous raid's rewards are paid out and tickets are available.

Language:
    English

Communication:
    Discord and In Game Chat; Joining Discord is mandatory to keep organized communication throughout the raids, Territory Battles, and Territory Wars.

Participation:
    All participation is required for STRs, TBs, TWs (When a player registers...player registration isn't mandatory due to if a player registers and doesn't participate it is detrimental to the guild.), and 600 raid tickets generated daily (with officer approved exceptions).

Thank you for your time,
    Eeth Koth of the Guardians of Resistance.

You can reach me on Discord:
    ID ~ Eeth#7494
    Post edited by concreteman65 on
  • Australian guild looking for some players. unfortunately had to kick some people and some left. currently clandestine heroes has 36 members with a gp of 36.5 million gp we are all around level 85 couple under. we are currently doing heroic rancor as regularly as we can. looking to move onto haat soon. if your a daily player who participates in everything. if your interested hit me up on discord at #7490
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I've gone ahead and removed one post already for not being a merger, please only post guild merger requests here. Thanks.
  • Gav_nivag15
    142 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hello fellow star wars fans, we at SE:TA are looking for a guild to merge with us we have room for 25 members, we would love to carry on our pregression with some awesome individuals. Any player level is welcome.

Secluded Empire: Training Academy (SE:TA)

we are guild within the Secluded Empire Alliance. Within this group we have 2 guilds currently completing Hstr.

SE:TA is the entry level guild to this amazing group. We have a range of player level with our core goal to be the development of you as player within SWGOH and to simply enjoy the game with some amazing individuals. We have a wealth of knowledge from within our guild and even more knowledge from our sister guilds who are only too happy to assist when required.

Currently at 20mil GP with only 25 members.
    We run hpit twice a week.
    Naat once a week
    T1 str raid every other day. (We can do t3 however to get the most from our efforts t1 is most efficient to assist progression).

Guild requirements:
    1, discord
    2, swgoh.gg
    3, 400/600 daily tix, more is encouraged but not mandatory.
    4, participate in guild events.
    5, have fun!!

If we sound like something you want to be a part of send me a pm.

Thank you.
    Post edited by Gav_nivag15 on
  • Bountyboy1807
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Independent guild of ~157m looking for merger with similar sized GP guild (+/- 20m).
    We ideally want the following from this move;
    Creation of a 2 guild alliance
    1 highly competitive guild which has the ability & commitment to compete at the highest level in game
    1 casually competitive guild that takes it a little slower but still has the commitment to clear Sith heroic and perform to an above average level in TB/TW.

The guild currently runs on a EDT/EST reset, clears all heroic raid content easily, achieves 43* & 46* respectively in LS/DS TB’s & has registered ~27 TW wins. The player makeup is approx 60/40 in favour of North America v European and although our raid times currently suit one continent more than the other we are happy to discuss change.

Current officers are open to discussion for various scenarios so if you this interests you and your guild officers, please get in contact via PM on this forum and we can then exchange discord details to discuss at length. Thank you!
    Post edited by Bountyboy1807 on