Who is the most under-rated toon out of this list

Who is the most under-rated toon out of this list 83 votes

L3-37
16%
Zombie961DK_Raid_ViolatorJDK82theatomicpunMoroveusKiritoismynameBarik_EdoLester822Sparkle361PerksCrazygone510XxDougyDougyxXBlooperPazdroJ0hnMurphy 14 votes
T3-M4
12%
FtpreliableThisYeezyFürkészBistan_LoverDroideka7_GSTFIronRangermcshantNikWolverRedd007 10 votes
Zaalbar
13%
VinniarthPhoenixeonLifeazureBannarinStoneturtleCahhmaktVonZantCommanderRacheonSithTrio_PORoopehunterNoober 11 votes
Misson
3%
BlueBoogieManLightsabermonJedex0dus1 3 votes
Vandor Chewie
25%
CaptainRexTrey 66OlddumperZCD_9915FlamethrowJay_1997_CSentiaKillbot5000KreontasCrownyWhatelse73JamzDattRey_GreysaberRichardCheeseShokYerff_CaasiHam_SolomiVendi1983terascqueDaPowerfulJedi 21 votes
Range Trooper
28%
TrisbouilleNikoms565Aycee1andreacesa00KynoSTRIKEBOMBgpeeeeBulYwifCesare_SwiftOnEMesSduPKiDRavenclawsKyJoe_CoolRigglerSnokeonaUnicornPresariaKyngzillaSnowlock2017NgHBubbaFettRon_ONeal35 24 votes

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Range Trooper
    But I have a feeling L3, or T3 are going to have places they really shine.
  • Options
    Vandor Chewie
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah Droids and Scoundrels have secretly become top end squads. If it wasn't for Traya and the ease of putting a single zeta on Bastilla everybody would be running them in arena.
  • Options
    L3-37
    This is one of the most difficult polls i've ever seen here tbh. Only vao seems ~kinda~ bad. Others have their uses, and boy do they shine in specific places.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Zaalbar
    I'm going Z. The only reason is I KNOW the others are good. I think Z is going to be spectacular, but he is still new.

I honestly dont have opinion on T3 or Vao yet.
  • Options
    Vandor Chewie
    His zeta unique is amazing with other light side scoundrels
  • Options
    Vandor Chewie
    I'm crossing my fingers Range Trooper makes IT's arena viable in the top 50

It won't happen until Starck's AI is finally fixed
  • Options
    Zaalbar
    It's Zaalbar. I mean seriously. He gains Taunt and Retribution whenever an ally falls below 100% health, when he attacks he gains 10% Health (regardless whether he hits or misses), inflicts 2 DoTs with his basic, inflicts Armor Shred with an AoE, gains 20% defense whenever he takes damage until he gets a turn (really good against super speedy turn meter gain teams), has +25% Crit Avoidance, and recovers Protection for each DoT on all enemies. Now tell me that's not good.
  • Options
    Misson
    This is one of the most difficult polls i've ever seen here tbh. Only vao seems ~kinda~ bad. Others have their uses, and boy do they shine in specific places.

Blind + raid nihilus = long annihiliate cooldown
    Mission seems kind of underrated
  • Options
    Range Trooper
    I say range trooper because most people don't realize how good he is. I didn't vote for L3 or T3 because they are very good characters (especially T3) and will become really good when droids become meta again (as the devs alluded to with T3's release).
  • Options
    Range is the best single toon of them.

Bigz and L3 together with their taunts... Just WOW. Add vandor...wowwow ...add nest and qira.... Top.defensive teamin the game.
  • Options
    Vandor Chewie
    Big-Z and Mission getting no respect
  • Options
    Vandor Chewie
    Auto-Rez is da bomb.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Range Trooper
    Kyno wrote: »

I thought almost the exact same thing as I read through the options.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    L3-37

Didn't know that, apologies.
  • Options
    Zaalbar

Also. Blind + Old Ben lead + AoE = Turn meter galore
  • Options
    Vandor Chewie
    Zeta'd Vandor Chewy actually helps create a time-out team.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).