Question about strengths agility and tactics

Hello everyone :)

I was wondering, if everytime i add a star to a toon the growth of strengths agility and tactics increase by a few points, then shouldn't we level up our toons from lvl 1 to 85 only when they will have 7 stars ?

PS : sorry for my english.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    no it makes no difference which you do first.

level and/or star as you see fit, the end result will be the same.
  • Options
    don't understand why but ok, thanks for answer :)
  • Options
    SoapMiller wrote: »
    don't understand why but ok, thanks for answer :)

Because it just increases the multiplier and order doesn't matter when multiplying.
  • Options
    SoapMiller wrote: »
    Hello everyone :)

I was wondering, if everytime i add a star to a toon the growth of strengths agility and tactics increase by a few points, then shouldn't we level up our toons from lvl 1 to 85 only when they will have 7 stars ?

PS : sorry for my english.

It’s up to you. As earlier posters said, a 7* level 85 character will have the same statistics regardless whether it was starred first, leveled first, or starred and leveled at the same time. The game has a strict formula for each character that determines what their base statistics should be at each star, gear, level, and ability gain. The only ways to adjust a character’s basic statistics is by using mods.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    When you go up a star level, it adds the extra boost from difference in the new multiplier time whatever your current kevel is. So it doesn't matter if you level or star first.