Best bounty hunter zetas?

Just started working on them and wondering who to zeta first, my initial guess was Bossk lead, but I'm nervous that if Jango does come out it'll be useless. So I'm not sure who then if anyone

Replies

• Honestly if you're that tight on Zetas, hold on to one and see if Jango arrives. If you're not going all in and switching to BH in arena, they're plenty viable in other areas without zetas to start.

If Jango arrives, judge then whom best to use it on.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Kinda ridiculous how many good and nearly forced BH leads there are to zeta.

Such as Aurra Sing for P3 or Embo for P1/P4 Sith Raid. Which both came consequetively right after Bossk, which was currently best lead over the previous Boba. That zeta train just keeps on coming. I’ve never seen a faction go through so many good leader zeta abilities, other than Rebels.

With that said - I really wouldn’t be surprised if Jango did come out. Let alone be the new newer newer-er BH lead to zeta. Because CG thinks BH need to be so much good-er, in hopes of stirring up some more delicious panic spending. As opposed to those other people who are so much worse-er... F2P *cough* *sarcasm* With their F2P and RNG exhaustive Chex Mix type teams.
  • Why would Jango have a leadership zeta? No guarentee of that. Keep your focus here and now but be mindful of the future.

Houndstooth is here and anyone should have 0 regrets for a zeta on bossk.

• Depending what you’re using them for, bossk lead may not be your best option for a first zeta
  • Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    Depending what you’re using them for, bossk lead may not be your best option for a first zeta

If they’re not for Arena/HSTR/“fine tuning for TWars” ....and simply for TBattle requirements and Rebel Roundup/Contracts I’m not sure ANY Zetas are necessary?
    e.g. I’m doing Boba(l), Greedo, Dengar, Zam and Cad —> stacked with Potency & CChance, TD/TM Team.
  • Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    Depending what you’re using them for, bossk lead may not be your best option for a first zeta

If they’re not for Arena/HSTR/“fine tuning for TWars” ....and simply for TBattle requirements and Rebel Roundup/Contracts I’m not sure ANY Zetas are necessary?
    e.g. I’m doing Boba(l), Greedo, Dengar, Zam and Cad —> stacked with Potency & CChance, TD/TM Team.

Yep no zetas are required for the TB teams. Boba lead works great.

Bounty Hunters have a plethora of leads. Scoundrels have very few.

I'm hoping Jango lead will include: Paid In Advance: Bounty Hunters start the battle with their Contracts Enabled.

Beckett lead includes: All Scoundrels start the battle Prepared.

Maybe give them both some better arena viability.
  • Why would Jango come out when they could instead release Jabba B)
  • Before jango i would think we would get Boushh