Ezra Coming Back??? (Spoilers)

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited April 2019
Guys what are your thoughts on ezra / thrawn being alive. With ahsoka and sabine looking for them? Do you think he ezra will come back in EP IX or maybe in a different series/ movie?

*My bad about spoilers I didnt expect this 9 month old thread to come back.*
Post edited by SemiGod on

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    :(
  • I truly hopeso. I miss Rebels.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I want to see Rebels, I haven’t gotten to it yet. Thrawn is a favorite of mine.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Thrawn could be alive in episode IX but bringing him back would skew the demographic they are looking for: most Thrawn fans are older folks (the Zahn trilogy got them reinterested in Star Wars) and they are trying to attract younger folks.

That's where Ezra could fit in, he would attract that younger demographic. Could be locked in stasis with Thrawn at the end of episode IX as a teaser for the new trilogy...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I could see Ezra coming back more than I can see Thrawn coming back.
  • I would classify Rebels as my favorite cartoon series ever. Truly well done, and I would dig it if they continued with it.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Final Season Comment:
    Made ya look!
  • I believe Filoni said that both Ezra and Thrawn are still alive after Rebels, so they'll both definitely come back in one form or another, be it TV, movie, video game, comic, whatever.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • OP maybe add "Spoilers" to title?
  • I believe Filoni said that both Ezra and Thrawn are still alive after Rebels, so they'll both definitely come back in one form or another, be it TV, movie, video game, comic, whatever.

If Leia can survive space, I don't see why Ezra or Thrawn can't survive hyperspace.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    OP maybe add "Spoilers" to title?

My bad I added that now
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    OP maybe add "Spoilers" to title?

My bad I didnt expect this old thread to get comments lol

You revived it...