Payment problems.

Beasthunt
53 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hey all,

I cannot purchase anything from the store. I keep getting an error saying this transaction cannot be completed at this time. I have paid through Google via card and PayPal many of times. I even made a small purchase in a different app and it went through fine. Why does this game not want my money? Is a 4* Windu so bad the game is preventing me from making a mistake?

Has anyone else had this issue?

Replies

• scuba
    14040 posts Member
    I had this problem. Try to clear app cache and force stop. If that does not clear ito up try clearing data and force stop.
  • Hiya, first off welcome to the forum. I moved your thread to "bugs and issues" because it's more likely to be seen.
    Things tend to fall in general discussion pretty quick. :/
    Good luck with your issue, I hope you get it resolved soon!
  • scuba wrote: »
    I had this problem. Try to clear app cache and force stop. If that does not clear ito up try clearing data and force stop.

Much appreciated, but that did not work. Thanks for your help though.
  • No clue, huh. Well I guess its good. The payment issue stopped me from giving EA $100 bucks. The Kylo bundle looks nice.
  • Well, if it means anything it seems the issue is device specific. For some reason I am unable to make purchases on my shield tablet, but on my HTC M8 phone, I can purchase until my heart is content.