Greedo

SilverFox
10 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hi i have Greedo 2* soon 3*, and are only leveling him because i have too few chars for GW and his shards are avaible in shipments....sometimes you have to compromise..

Well he is described as "high damage attacker" ... But he seems useless compared with IG86 which i have at same * and level...and IG86 also has a usefull special ability...where Greedos Thermal detonator in 2 turns seems useless to me...

Does any of you have him at like 3-5* and is his basic ability high damage? ... And i can see that his unique ability can be levelet to like 50% chance to attack again(but only after crit hit)..which of course is usefull ...but does it match up agaings other high damage/crit units which has usefull specials also????

Replies

• The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have him at 4* level 5 gear, level 2-3 on all attacks. Consistent hits around 1800. Bonus attacks always seem to happen at exactly the right time. Thermal Detonator is ok
  • Options
    I got him to 4*, liked his normal attack damage and when he procs his 2nd attack off a crit. You're correct his delayed aoe is terrible, doesn't even do much damage. After 4 stars I am now investing towards Sid as I feel he will be more useful to me. Plus everyone recs him and for good reason.
  • Options
    My gut says go with Sid but my heart wants to see what a 7* Greedo max gear will do. Hearts winning right now. My 4*Greedo and 4*Tusken can take out Sid 10 seconds into battle. Dooku too.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    My gut says go with Sid but my heart wants to see what a 7* Greedo max gear will do. Hearts winning right now. My 4*Greedo and 4*Tusken can take out Sid 10 seconds into battle. Dooku too.

The thing is there are many toons that can do that. I generally always take out Sidious first unless I see Daka
  • Options
    Greedo with the right leader/ support will make you love him. (If you can) use leia as support to increase his crit chance and have fett as a leader do do more crit damage
  • Options
    Greedo with the right leader/ support will make you love him. (If you can) use leia as support to increase his crit chance and have fett as a leader do do more crit damage

Couldn't that be said about most toons?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Couldn't that be said about most toons?

Maybe but right now I don't have most toons. I do have Greedo and he works better than Ewok Scout.