HSTR rewards are guild dividers, please change them CG

I miss the days when things were so chill with HSTR, my guild was alot more chill and people worked together. We would discuss all the different squads and help each other out in order to do better. It was like a team working together cooperatively, it felt almost like it was a team sport and we worked together to win.

Ever since the rework in regards it's a cutthroat environment, people keep to themselves, nobody talks about new squads any more. Nobody tells you what teams they use, our discord channels which once upon a time were flooded with posts, now they are no longer used cause none posts anything any more.

The raid starts and everyone rushes to the finish, it's kill or be killed, everyone wants the top 10 spots for themselves. This reward system has divided the top 10 with the other 40 as if there's a wall in between and a huge gap. The difference in rewards is absolutely massive which means there's so much at stake.

I've finished top 10 a couple times and I can tell you the difference is chaotic! I literally felt like it's unacceptable! I mean seriously how can an 11-50 player ever catch up to the top 10 when raid after raid they earn so much more gear. Full new pieces that will only make their squads even more effective and powerful for the raid itself!

We need a balance, should there be a scaling of rewards, absolutely, I'm not suggesting that someone who finishes 5th and someone who finishes 25th should end up with the same rewards, but seriously this gap between the 10s and the rest is way too disproportionate and unfair to say the least...

Replies

• +100
  • I take spot #1 nearly every raid, and I agree with the OP.
  • Nature vs nurture. Nature always wins.
  • Yep. I've said the same thing since the rework and it's proven to be true. The rewards in the top 10 are MUCH better. And it's divisive. They need to fix this. It's horrible structure for an event that is supposed to be a "team effort". But, my guess is that this, like much other feedback will fall on the deaf ears of those who think they "know better".

Whatevs. I'm used to the indifference after two+ years of it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*