Farm Rates for Hera

I know that they say that farm rates for hera are the same for everyone but it doesnt really feel like it isnt i just simmed it 15 times and only got 3 shards. I have ezra to 7 star but when i used to sim his battles i would get a shard like 30% of the time

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    3/15 is very good odds. Don’t complain about it because you’ll have much worse experiences
  • You’re gonna love getting 1/20 for veteran Han. And his node is twice as expensive as Hera’s. Happened to me more than a few times. Hera actually has a good drop rate, I probably got her shards 35% of the time. Having a 20% drop one time doesn’t mean you’re always gonna have slightly bad luck. Her drops will likely be better next time. :)
  • Drop rates for Hera were awesome, the Vets were a different story
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Drop rates for Hera were awesome, the Vets were a different story

How were they different?
  • 1/3
  • The odds are one in three.

They do not vary by toon.

One in three odds means sometimes you will do better, and sometimes you will do worse.

The probabilities of unlikely events mean that you will get below average more often than above average, causing the odds to feel worse than they are.

If you doubt the odds, keep records. And before your sample size is statistically significant, you'll have the character at seven stars.
    Still not a he.