Loosing to win...(?)

Does anyone else battle just to collect items and crystals? Don't get me wrong...I love anything Star Wars, but I don't pretend to understand all the nuances of this game's features (characters need more parts than a car just to be remotely competitive), regardless of the countless tutorials...just saying.

Replies

• Options
    You take from the game what you want. You play it how you want to play it.

There's so much to learn. Some people enjoy learning it, some people can't be bothered...choice is entirely theirs.

Enjoy playing the game, or don't :smile: Either way...all good.
  • Options
    The multitude of different aspects of a character that can be upgraded (stars, level, gear, abilities, mods) are there to ensure long-time players don’t get bored of the game and to create a revenue stream for the developers from folks who don’t want to wait.

The guides are there for those who want to maximize their ability to do what they want in the game. Some characters and teams are better or more useful or needed than others, and if you want to be able to do all the game content (especially if you want to do it well), then there are more and less efficient ways to go about that. The guides will tell you the most efficient path.

Still, as @CoastalJames said, you can choose to play the game however you want.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys...much appreciated.