Territory war player lock???

Can anyone else explain this? Did i miss something in this last release? It says i am locked out for 1d and 55m, which is one hour AFTER i can join?

Replies

• Join button was greyed out for me I thought it wasn't working but you can hit it anyway and join
  • mine said the same thing but I just hit the button anyway and I was able to join lol
  • no it doesnt your team / mods etc lock after 1 day 55 minutes as thats when the TW matchmaking / defence starts
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hit the join button even if its greyed out. It works.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Hit the join button even if its greyed out. It works.

^this
  • We want free crystals
  • Well at least the schedule is completely screwed up along with a greyed out join button. I'm sure no one will miss this war. ROFL
    Lucky it's a holiday weekend in the US. I'm sure they are working overtime to fix it. Not!
  • Just a visual glitch
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Well at least the schedule is completely screwed up along with a greyed out join button. I'm sure no one will miss this war. ROFL
    Lucky it's a holiday weekend in the US. I'm sure they are working overtime to fix it. Not!

or you could actually try clicking the button
  • I missed TW because I did not know about this bug, and did not have time to investigate until now. That is at least two Zetas I will miss out on. Plus the gear and currency.

I will be looking for satisfaction via inbox.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Easybee

Please report to Answers HQ and you probably want to open a help ticket through the in game help button.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>