Purchased "Dark Side Starter Pack" but never received items

2Next

Replies

• Waitied for 2 weeks and they told me that I didnt do the purchase (even though I sent all the proof that thet asked) then they said that I didnt do the purchase because they have the tools to verify that. At least they gave you crystals, but for me I got a headache. I posted this in reddit forums and it got downvoted to hell, so I think as long as people continue using money in the game, we will continue to see this posts more often.
  • peche1987 wrote: »
    Waitied for 2 weeks and they told me that I didnt do the purchase (even though I sent all the proof that thet asked) then they said that I didnt do the purchase because they have the tools to verify that. At least they gave you crystals, but for me I got a headache. I posted this in reddit forums and it got downvoted to hell, so I think as long as people continue using money in the game, we will continue to see this posts more often.

Can you send me your ally code and details of your issue? I'll ask to have your account and CS ticket looked up. It's possible that nothing may come of it, but I can try to escalate a query about your receipt outside of CS.

-Aaron
  • ThePhantom
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    If this is going to be the thread to collect these issues I am having the exact same issue on my son's account. It is also on family share. I've been on hold with EA help for an hour.

EDIT: and if this an issue regarding Family Share subaccounts would it apply to all purchases?
  • I spent two hours on hold. I had to cook dinner for guests. Would the best bet to just ask iTunes for. Refund or submit a new ticket?
  • Wanted to post an update since it's been a while! @CG_AaronNemoyten has been messaging me and thinks he may have a solution to send me and my son the Dooku from the pack. Not sure what other items were a part of the pack when we bought it...think there may have been some other shards / items with it...but Dooku was obviously the main thing so as long as we can receive him that will be some substantial progress!
  • Good luck. Hope it works out.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • akositzke
    274 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Haven't heard anything on this in the last several days...but I'm assuming that Aaron's off for the holidays - which is as it should be. Just hoping we can wrap this up this week. I will post again when there's an update!
  • @Keaven - @CG_AaronNemoyten came through and sent me Dooku - and he said that he sent it to my son's account as well. My son is with his mom, so I texted him to check his account - assuming that everything is good. Was a long process but very grateful that it was resolved in the end!
  • akositzke wrote: »
    @Keaven - @CG_AaronNemoyten came through and sent me Dooku - and he said that he sent it to my son's account as well. My son is with his mom, so I texted him to check his account - assuming that everything is good. Was a long process but very grateful that it was resolved in the end!
    Awesome. Good to hear.

Hopefully they will start treating more customers better so the game will benefit in the long run.

Enjoy Dooku and the long grind to 7☆ lol.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • I'm having the same issue with the guys here - no Dooku from purchasing the starter pack. I'm on Android though.

I submitted a support ticket 21735496 and got a carbon-copied response to "Restore Purchases" and wait for in-game mailbox but obviously it does not work. So I sent a follow up and now waiting for further response.

So if @CG_AaronNemoyten is reading this, please help! My ally code is 415-362-275 and my player ID is MbuimPdmSlyw4BZmlmmt7g
  • AaronNemoyten
    74 posts
    edited January 2016
    We did change the starter pack recently, so if you purchased it after 12/17 you wouldn't have received a Dooku anyway. The issue in this thread started before that.

edit: accidentally a word
  • I am experiencing a similar situation now. I bought $20 crystal pack 1-29-2016. Never recieved crystals. Tried restoring purchases, restarting the game, restarting gamecenter, relogging into gamecenter and still nothing. Put in a ticket. Was not answered in the 24hour response window. Got a response about 28-29 hours after report. Tells me to wait 24 hours after the purchase to recieve my crystals...its been around 29 hours already. I linked the screenshot of my purchase from the itunes log. Then they have the nerve to send me a survey on customer service. I haven't recieved my crystals and there has been no effort to contact me again
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Count me in with the rest who didn't see their puchase ((Dark Side starter pack)... it's not the five bucks, it's the disappointment. Please compensate me in the way of shards or any other way to make up for the gaffe. Thanks.
  • I read this whole topic and feel violated as a paying customer and a human being. What a heinous way to treat a customer. If I were Disney I'd force some major staff changes or revoke the license.

122 crystals? What an insult.

Too much trouble to go through your personal account? I would program Plagueis for you...
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    this is a pretty lame... based on this thread the ratio of people who actually received what they paid for vs. everybody who got shlonged seems to be about 1 success story for every 20.
  • Deimos wrote: »
    I read this whole topic and feel violated as a paying customer and a human being. What a heinous way to treat a customer. If I were Disney I'd force some major staff changes or revoke the license.

122 crystals? What an insult.

Too much trouble to go through your personal account? I would program Plagueis for you...

Boy am I never buying a pack after reading this thread. AKO has been incredibly cool and patient through all of this. At the very least he should not be scolded for quoting an admin PM he got, especially after detailing all the hoops he had to jump through and the lack of info on the issue.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    exactly, being scolded for quoting an Admin PM is blame-deflection at its lamest... you would think a company as longstanding - and profitable - as EA could rectify what should be a relatively easy glitch.. not get all chesty with understandably unhappy customers who've been nothing but polite and detailed about their plight.

i suppose this is just the arrogance and high-handed c**p one should come to expect from a huge corporation with little/no customer service ethic. i think EA should be embarrassed that a customer was (finally) compensated but only after being cajoled into it by a man who refused to accept that he and his son were going to be trampled under foot.

way to go, EA.
  • p.s. my Ally code is 357-357-629 but i won't hold my breath awaiting any recompense.
  • bump
    because nobody else should get rubed, there's been enough of that...
  • ok, so the Dark Side starter pack finally showed up but as luck would have it, no Count Dooku (General Veers instead)... hope everyone else received theirs as well.
  • This thread makes me want to uninstall the game now. Thanks EA!
  • Exact same issue w/ my sons account. I've been able to receive purchases but we've tried 3x on his and lost money each time. EA is directing me to Apple for the Starter Kit and keeps asking for information I've already provided for the boxes of crystals. Incredibly frustrating, time consuming..just really let down by the entire experience.
  • Having this issue currently, son bought darkside starter pack yesterday, twice. ITunes took the money but have nothing to show for it. Please contact me.