Is your Guild overwhelmed with Wars & no event Currency 10 votes

Yes! Not worth the rewards & too time consuming
30% 3 votes
No..We absolutely love & look forward to each wars entirety
70% 7 votes

Replies

• Options
    Not sure I understand the question.

The runners up rewards are not too different from the winners rewards. It takes pretty much no effort to get them.
  • Options
    Maybe if youre not involved in trying to win. It only takes 0 effort if you place a team on defense & walk away. I don't want to argue over it however, I'm merely conducting a study. Also we have not recieved Guild Event currency for 3 weeks now & Territory Battle is the only place that I know where to get that. So maybe everybody is good on Shards & gear?
  • Options
    Put a team on defense, forget about TW, collect reward for losing............
  • Options
    The lack of GET currency from TWs does suck, if that's what you're getting at. Should be double or triple what it is. We basically just play for the fun of TWs + those 3 beautiful zetas.
  • Options
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    Maybe if youre not involved in trying to win. It only takes 0 effort if you place a team on defense & walk away. I don't want to argue over it however, I'm merely conducting a study. Also we have not recieved Guild Event currency for 3 weeks now & Territory Battle is the only place that I know where to get that. So maybe everybody is good on Shards & gear?

Your poll asks about TW, but this response is about TB. Which are you asking about?
  • Options
    This was an older poll, but I was eluding that there were too many TW & No TB for a few weeks. But we got 1 after another which is nice. Also it just feels like 2 TW in a row are too much & is hard to get the participation. Which when I posted this we had to kick a long time officer & other GM for non participation. Which in turn created major discord within our guild. It was more out of frustration.