First order squad arena team

Can anyone recommend what is the best combination of first order troops for squad arena, I’ve just zeta fost was thinking of now using zeta on fotp. 66p1ltc3td3g.png

Replies

• Options
    ZKrum, zFOST, FOO, FOE and kylo/fosf. You could switch out kylo/fosf for Thrawn if you have him and don’t mind using a hybrid squad.
  • Options
    I don’t have thrawn no where near getting him. I’m regretting putting so much time into first order I can’t get past 250 stage.
  • Options
    Just pump up your Foe a bit and youll break top100 imo, considering how new shard you must be on, with that gp.
  • Options
    Kru, fost, foo, executioner, Kylo/fosftp
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    a guy i know in my shard he run zKru Zylo zFost panda/executioner foo. he can do like top rank, against all these meta teams nightmare and bastilla, thinking that panda dispel is quite good, myself i run fotp instead and i think i suffer for it, while i could reach top5 when i farmed mods alot and actually worked on my team, wich i did not for about 2 months now saving everything to gear JTR/resistance team. can still hit up to 20 but, i seem to strugle and drop down slightly more and more over time, sometimes lately just setle for under 50. mods and gear makes a huge difference i believe, fotp is great as dmg dealer and for his ship but i think panda is better it seems. esp. going for first as foo, very much important and really decide a game before it starts alot of times. there was like, so many ranks i could get with just superior mods going firt with foo.
  • Options
    I'm on a very old shard, filled with Trayas and I don't like doing what everyone else is doing so I've been running my FO team and can get in top 20 daily. Defensively I fall to about 40/50 but can compete and it's a lot of fun. I run KRU lead, FOX, FOO (Both are must haves for the team) then I interchange between Kylo, Thrawn and FoST.
  • Options
    Hmm look, FO squad isnt that recommended for arena overall..
    what i would do, is go zKRU, Kylo, zFost, FoX, and FOO. upgrade FoX to g11 and then leave the FO. keep use them in arena sure, but dont gear them higher, dont zeta anyone else. its more than enough for this faction. when you have FoX at g11 you will be able to multi-task with them great : Arena team, easy DS TB, great TW team, can solo Rancor, can do amazing damage at HAAT, and can do good in p2 hstr (which i dont think you close right now). so after you get FoX to g11, dont touch them, they'll fill all these purposes for long time. start focus on other stuff.
    i'll suggest also join the FO discord channel for tips and how to mod them properly, im sure people there will help you to climb much higher in arena.
  • Options
    gpeeee wrote: »
    I'm on a very old shard, filled with Trayas and I don't like doing what everyone else is doing so I've been running my FO team and can get in top 20 daily. Defensively I fall to about 40/50 but can compete and it's a lot of fun. I run KRU lead, FOX, FOO (Both are must haves for the team) then I interchange between Kylo, Thrawn and FoST.

Would you be able to screenshot you first order team
  • Options
    I’m using FO arena team but not fully FO: zKRU FOO FOE zCLS Thrawn. I do not have FOST zeta yet but you do. So, I recommand zKRU FOO FOE zFOST Thrawn. Thrawn is the KEY when you try to beat JTR/Palp/Bastila Team. Fracture JTR/Sion/GK (well.. I fracture yoda because I can give Buff Immunity by CLS to GK, so GK can’t taunt.)
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    zKru is op as hell tho :D i stopped with that, and a mix of g10/g11 and fotp g12. not sure a JTR team will be that much better, consider how meta is changed with release of new heroes all the time. im going for jtr anyway lol. esp. now with release of more legendary heroes that will likely break the game, and later down the road they introduce P2P heroes to counter that again, and the cycle of obsoleting heroes continues :p imo it seems like silencer and fotp ship is one of the best ships! they are deadly fast, and silencer crits one shot ships given that he had been buffed enough by his passive. but i would guess nightmare and bastilla is just auto play, u need a little bit more finesse and all, better mods also as fo to do well.
  • Options
    Properly used KRU OGKylo Phasma FOO FOE are traya killers properly modded. Advantage gives critical hits and FOE will rip Traya a new one.
  • Options
    Properly used KRU OGKylo Phasma FOO FOE are traya killers properly modded. Advantage gives critical hits and FOE will rip Traya a new one.

Phasma is hurting this team. operation multiverse have nice ideas, but this isnt one of them. truth is, traya is very defensive L. crit avoidance and heal, on 3 very tanky toons... what need to be done to beat her is even STRONGER offense. good enough offense team that foreshadows the defensive side of traya L.
    the first team that comes to mind is danger zone. very outdated team, but it just so offensive that it wins traya L. another team that comes to mind is Zinn. the exposes give huge offense capabilities that allow it to win traya. so is IPD+DT team, same idea - offense capabilities that can do bit more than Traya's defense capabilities. (there are more options, but lets not stay on that and move to FO) another team is FO. but it do NOT need phasma.
    phasma giving advntage is maybe a nice thing, but putting phasma over Fost is a huge mistake. Fost, KRU and FOO will spread enough advantage to your team, and Fost utility (and especially when zetad) is much much bigger than phasma. also, Kylo ren have no business with advntage. everything besides the AoE is waste of a turn. when compared to danger zone - FO have their TMR of foo and fox, just like danger zone have cls and han, and FO have slightly less damage. this is all you need. however, FO offense is slightly less so you need someone to defend the damage dealers. if you remove Fost from the team, you can get unpredictable outcome. Traya isolating the guy with the most HP+Protection. on the second isolate, FoX is this guy, and you really, REALLY dont want FoX isolated, sicne KRU can be fructured, to make sure you win the game, its better to have KRU and Fost as taunting tanks.
    point is: Fost is better than Phasma, not only in general, but also vs traya L teams. I used zzKRU, zFost, kylo, fox, foo in arena vs traya teams with MUCH better mods (because my FO isnt arena modded) already months ago, before operation multiverse brought this idea. its not hard task with FO, it really isnt. putting Phasma there only for the advntage making this much much harder task. you can also go to FO discord, and see how many people can do the same, without phasma. advising phasma is bad advice.
  • Options
    I'm on September 2016 shard and run FO in arena. I run KRU, FOO, FOX, FOST, and FOSF. They're all G12 with zetas and decently well modded. I'm consistently around 100 with dips in to the 60s and up in to the 170s.
    I have troubles with CLS and JTR teams but beat all but the very best Palp teams and all NS teams with a FOST/Kylo swap for the extra AoE.

I prefer FOSF to FOTP because you can get an extra assist on FOX which really boosts his damage. Between FOSF, FOO, and the turn meter grated by FOST, FOX goes really often.

Here is a video of me taking on a Palp lead empire team. This team doesn't include Sion which adds a wrinkle, but it's usually beatable as long as Sion isn't a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1p5WC7uxiY
  • Options

Phasma is hurting this team. operation multiverse have nice ideas, but this isnt one of them. truth is, traya is very defensive L. crit avoidance and heal, on 3 very tanky toons... what need to be done to beat her is even STRONGER offense. good enough offense team that foreshadows the defensive side of traya L.
    the first team that comes to mind is danger zone. very outdated team, but it just so offensive that it wins traya L. another team that comes to mind is Zinn. the exposes give huge offense capabilities that allow it to win traya. so is IPD+DT team, same idea - offense capabilities that can do bit more than Traya's defense capabilities. (there are more options, but lets not stay on that and move to FO) another team is FO. but it do NOT need phasma.
    phasma giving advntage is maybe a nice thing, but putting phasma over Fost is a huge mistake. Fost, KRU and FOO will spread enough advantage to your team, and Fost utility (and especially when zetad) is much much bigger than phasma. also, Kylo ren have no business with advntage. everything besides the AoE is waste of a turn. when compared to danger zone - FO have their TMR of foo and fox, just like danger zone have cls and han, and FO have slightly less damage. this is all you need. however, FO offense is slightly less so you need someone to defend the damage dealers. if you remove Fost from the team, you can get unpredictable outcome. Traya isolating the guy with the most HP+Protection. on the second isolate, FoX is this guy, and you really, REALLY dont want FoX isolated, sicne KRU can be fructured, to make sure you win the game, its better to have KRU and Fost as taunting tanks.
    point is: Fost is better than Phasma, not only in general, but also vs traya L teams. I used zzKRU, zFost, kylo, fox, foo in arena vs traya teams with MUCH better mods (because my FO isnt arena modded) already months ago, before operation multiverse brought this idea. its not hard task with FO, it really isnt. putting Phasma there only for the advntage making this much much harder task. you can also go to FO discord, and see how many people can do the same, without phasma. advising phasma is bad advice.

Incorrect. The key is advantage up. She has the best path to advantage up of any FO.

SORRY to say 99 percent of discord users are followers. Using the reason"everyone does it" means Jack. It is key to give FOE advantage for 4 attacks. Cannot be done another way without allowing RNG to enter the equation. I will take the sure thing over the maybe. Phasma FTW.
  • Jay_1997_C
    213 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

xcm2qp0bnp0a.jpeg
    yv7cvcdmaxae.jpeg

Since subbing in Phasma on offence against traya I haven’t lost: I’m in the FO discord, this is a thing that defo works , even against traya nest/traya sith Trooper/traya assassin, haven’t come across a combo where if I go first I don’t win.
    If traya is getting more than 1 isolate on you you’re doing something wrong.
  • Options
    Jay_1997_C wrote: »

xcm2qp0bnp0a.jpeg
    yv7cvcdmaxae.jpeg

Since subbing in Phasma on offence against traya I haven’t lost: I’m in the FO discord, this is a thing that defo works , even against traya nest/traya sith Trooper/traya assassin, haven’t come across a combo where if I go first I don’t win.
    If traya is getting more than 1 isolate on you you’re doing something wrong.

use zFOST instead of phasma, and see better results. thats the point. i know that they can win with phasma, everybody knows since operation multiverse advetrises it, but they do better with fost, and on defense aswell.