Foresight and Fusillade

My Rey got hit by Phasma's fusillade after getting foresight and still got speed down.

Foresight should dodge an attack, so why is fusillade still applying slow down if the attack was dodged?

Replies

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    Foresight block Special and Physical Damage, debuffs have a chance to apply based on Hero resistance.
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Kosar
    84 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    from the developer Q&A post 2/24/2016:

"Our current standard is: if an attack is Evaded, and that attack had positive effects for self/allies, they still go off; if it had negative effects for the target/other enemies, they don’t. Effects that depend on damage dealt (e.g. Consular’s Attack as Defense) also don’t work, obviously—you have to actually do damage to be able to heal for a percentage of damage dealt."

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/15965/q-a-2-24-2016#latest

Based on their official stance, Speed Down should NOT be applied if the attack is evaded, even if it is with foresight. I know this community loves to split hairs over wording, but if this is the official stance on the situation, but it's not going to be fixed in Foresight's favor, then this should NOT be the official stance on applying debuffs.

Edit:
    And it's silly not to mention the fact that i have literally never seen any other debuff stick EXCEPT Speed down. I've watched this closely for a couple weeks now. Through Foresight, Poe never sticks Expose, Sidious never sticks DoTs, Dooku/Daka never stun, Luminana never Ability Blocks... Rey only gets Speed Down from Fusillade.