All the New Energy Requires More Daily Crystals - Daily Booster Pack???

I think there are a lot of people in my boat right now. I have spent around $250 on SWGOH however in 2018 I have only spent 5.99. I broke down and bought a small crystal pack during the May the 4th special.

If you brought back the daily booster pack again I am sure you will have a good number of people that would purchase this again on a regular basis including me. With the 2 new types of energy that we can refresh we could use another source of crystals.

For those that do not know what this was. The daily booster pack was 10.99 and you received 100 crystals daily for 21 days.

Replies

• Options
    That would be nice. I fondly remember those days lol ;).
  • Options
    That would be nice. I fondly remember those days lol ;).
    Your a b and never add to anything you only whine about a post . Can’t you not add any thing productive? Or just cry to a post your nothing bro your post NEVER helps you just put down people. Shows your true ignorance!!!!
    For some reason gyno loves you and its ok but screen shots and your post history is forever. Get a life bro ps screen shot for EA
  • Options
    I've spent way to much on this game 3k I think, I had a problem. but I've been doing good only done maybe 50 in the last year 0 in the past 6 months. I used to always buy the the daily booster and if they brought it back I would be off the wagon in a heartbeat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The daily booster pack was removed because it violated the terms of agreement with one of the partner companies. They spoke about this in the interview, they said they are looking at ways to make something similar that doesnt violate these terms.
  • Options
    $250 lol