Is a 'Hide Yolo' team possible

HK666
1263 posts Member
for arena, there's these hide DN teams, with the goal of keep Nihilus alive until annihilate makes the opposing force fall apart.

i'm wondering if a similar team could be made for LSTB, with Yolo and his stacking offense being the star feature. As far as I know, this offense boost stays after each wave, and if the rest of the team has laughable damage, yolo could be one-shotting by the sixth wave

Which begs to ask, which 4 LS toons can keep Yhan alive for a long number of turns until his offense it so high it doesn't matter how much health the baddies have. I think to the TW defense team(s), starring Vandor, L3, and another tank. I'm thinking a team like

Clone Chew (L), Vandor, L3, Zaalbar, Yolo
Qira (L), Vandor, L3, Zaalbar, Yolo

Strom Han would probably be a easier starred sub for Zaalbar for a while

the biggest problem I see with this team is really the baddies who can elongate this probably already long fight by dispelling/stunning young han. so, to counter the antics of Snowtrooper Ops, someone bringing some control would be nice. Say, either Vet, Nest, or even Vao's blind?

now, this isn't a team I actually plan to gear and star because resources can simply be spent and better places and the fight itself would probably be uber-time consuming and boring after or during it's first run, but it's a valid theory, right?

Replies

• His offence doesn't stay stacked between waves..... So no
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    really? I was told otherwise, and he seemed to have that stack when I used him in the last phase of TB, but I wasn't paying that much attention and he was the hardest hitter on that team by far, so I might just be wrong. I;ll try to pay more attention this round
  • Hexen_Jagar
    632 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    kvn55u7kjhs6.png
    8fb9q0hj00a1.png

His speed resets between rounds but his offense and CC stays until the end of the battle. If it says until the end of the encounter than it resets between waves, until the end of battle is when you kill everyone or you die.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    exactly what I was thinking, Hexen

I tried recording what Han's basic was hitting for, but between Snow Ops, Rebel Strafe, and being on a Wiggs team my data isn't very good. He did seem to be hitting harder than the round before, but I only saw a few basics.

Didn't factor it in when I thought of the team, but when guilds can't block Orbital Bombardment that's an Ability block on yolo. Also didn't think of Rebel Strafe massacring waves
  • HK666 wrote: »
    exactly what I was thinking, Hexen

I tried recording what Han's basic was hitting for, but between Snow Ops, Rebel Strafe, and being on a Wiggs team my data isn't very good. He did seem to be hitting harder than the round before, but I only saw a few basics.

Didn't factor it in when I thought of the team, but when guilds can't block Orbital Bombardment that's an Ability block on yolo. Also didn't think of Rebel Strafe massacring waves

In theory the team could work, you'll probably need the double tanks as you said. If you had R2 with his cleanse and Yolo retribution he could cleanse the ability block almost every time, but you would be taking a leg out from a better team. L3 (?) Could also cleanse because he is a scoundral which would also work.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    From what I understand, there's the two tanks, and then Vandor helps regen protection and if needed health with his skill. L3 was one of the presumed tanks

Yolo will help with that too, and is rather durable in his own right, with the bonus prot up bc using Upper Hand doesn't kill.

Didn't think of r2, but like you said there's better teams he's part of
  • If you can get the Vandor, Zaalbar and L3 team geared and starred up then they would work.