Anything out of the Traya-Yolo synergy

HK666
1263 posts Member
Just finished my Yolo farm, thinking about him, mostly for raids.

I was thinking his DPS would be better in a lot of cases if he didn't have to refresh protection up and retribution so much. He definitely wants the stacking offense, and who would say no to plus 200 speed? but after that it almost seems like a waste of turns. And there's no real good prot up spreader. Then I was looking at Traya's moveset, which I won't be using for a long time, and isolate gives an ally prot up until someone destroys the bonus protection. That seems like exactly what Yolo needs to let him attack more often. Is this actually utilized anywhere? Or does Traya do better with Sith and Yolo with scoundrels

in raids, as I can't imagine a different scenario where this would be worth something

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Yolo does well as member of a team that solos the entire hAAT.
  • AA, CLS, BB8, Hoda, Yolo (or wampa, that i use) can solo the haat. with the g12+ items and the fact you can have amazing mods now, you can have it bit easier. personally, i upgraded my purple triangle, and got bit more speed, and now, when wampa have triangle with 42% CD, 63 offense and 15 speed (on a single mod, for a non arena guy, its pretty amazing, and the mod slicing gave that 7% cd and more 6 speed, and bit more offense) i didnt even got to enrage in p2, and managed to finish it without praying that the haat will kill only ackbar.
    so with the mod slicing and g12+ items, im guessing we gonna see more solo haat in the next months. thats about the yolo. hes capable of doing solo haat before the mod slicing. so if you dont have the super-top mods, bit patience, getting the mod slicing on crucial stuff (not defense primary.. offense or CD, and try to slice those with offense+offense % + speed, so high chance to enjoy the slice) and you'll eventually solo it with the team above.
    the traya idea. sounds like a good idea for Yolo. the big problem is that he take a spot. traya cant be the lead because she'll give nothing, and CLS L is far worse than ackbar for this raid. you gonna NEED ackbar L, or you wont get the TM and offense to pass through p2. CLS is a must-spot. no one even though about solo the haat before he came. his kit is perfect for it. spreading 10% TM to all allies every time he attacks is HUGE. his buff immunity is crucial in p1 (although traya iso can replace it), and his TMR is a must to pass p1 and p3. and even tho what i just described is pure supporting character that benefits the whole tam, he's attacker after all and contributes big damage. he's irreplaceable. bb-8 is also a must. he fast and do lot of turns, and each one of his turns will become AA/CLS attack. its LOT OF TURNS. a lot a lot a lot. dont underestimate his job. hoda is the guy that "could" be replaced. what he mostly gives is the 25% offense buff and the mass attack. there are solo haat without Hoda, which means that its really not a super-must. however, traya won't do better than him. we need to remember that maybe her offense is amazing, and she deal great amount of damage in arena, but its because shes near DN and Sion. in raids, your saber toss will do only 2 hits (the target shouldnt be buffed, ever. isolate/buff immunity make sure they wont be) instead of 3 , and you won't have stacking offense. so her damage wont be that great. so i really doubt that team of AA, CLS, BB, Traya, Yolo will be able to solo haat. that leaves us with Zader L team.. but since you need REALLY good amount of damage here because CLS wont attack so often, wampa is the only choice. the only choice. and then we dont have use for Yolo, so dont need to think about traya.
    so it seems that currently, Traya+Yolo wont work in haat better than cheaper choices.
    in HSR, we barely saw trayas, but soemthing we surely knows, is that you can't stack as much as you'd like. the fights over pretty fast... you won't be able to stack offense on yolo. until someone will show up a great team that use them both, and i doubt it will happen anytime soon (maybe p2, but it doesnt really matter, its an easy phase anyway). maybe something with Zader L that will show up somehow when we get something that spread TM fast enough.
    TL;DR - not quite, not yet.
  • Other than Traya, GMY can give protection up and others buff that can make it last such as foresight. Also, he's much easier to acquire.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I appreciate the answers. I'm far from Traya myself, but I like to wonder. Couldn't come up with a good raid team that uses the both of them, so I figured I'd ask around
  • What is yolo
  • What is yolo

Young Han Solo
  • Can that team work without Hoda? I have been using AA (L) CLS BB8 Asajj and Thrawn, would he be a better replacement for Asajj and the team still work?