Not impressed with Bounty Hunters yet. Troopers instead?

SamuraiUX
265 posts Member
edited September 2018
I've been working on my Bounty Hunters because they looked like they might be fun (for TW/TB, not arena). Currently running Embo, Bossk, Boba Fett, Greedo, Cad Bane. Not sure who to run in lead (Embo for attack? Bossk for defense? Boba for quick payout?) but running Embo at the moment.

I've got them all up to either G9 or G10 and here's the thing: I'm not super impressed with them. The biggest problem is that they don't get REALLY good until they get their payouts, and that sometimes takes longer than I'd like. The next problem is that they just don't do a bunch of damage. The third problem is that many of them are squishy. Finally, their zetas don't look really exciting to me.

Now you're saying: well, yeah, dude. They're only G9 or G10. And I KNOW you don't have 7-star Embo. You'd be right. But here's my rebuttal: by this point in time with Troopers, I was astounded by how hard they hit and how valuable they were. I didn't hesitate to throw a zeta on Veers and it made the team even more ridiculous. And I'm running them with Range Trooper, who is at the same sad star level as Embo. I built them all up to G10 and they dominate most things anyway.

So the question is: should I abandon my BH and not waste any zetas on them, and go get my Troopers up to G11 or G12 instead? Or can someone tell me with confidence and perhaps experience that spending those resources on the BH will be equally worth it?

I WANT to like BH... give me a reason to.

SamUX