P3 NS team getting 12m hstr p3- can't be intended right?

Furfa
posts Member
edited September 2018
Ns teams are still not right. I've got multiple teams I've invested time and money into, and have 5 teams or so the post more than 500k in hstr raid. One guy with a poor roster but a ns team then gets 12m and gets first place among WHALES. This is wrong and frustrating,, and I'm not even a whale, more of a tuna... e5okigvac996.png

Replies

• Why is it wrong that a team he’s invested in do so well? If he’s getting 1st place just because of this team then the “whales” have invested in the wrong toons.
  • And it is WAI. It's NOT an endless loop, and still has tons of rng involved to scored that high. Want to be like that guy? Farm nightsisters.
  • Move down to a guild where you will be in the top 3.... We are very close to HSTR one or two ppl away...

Move down and get first...

Also every NS team used in P3 can't be used in P4 where it's still mostly needed..

Nerfing things WAI is horrible...Critoyle was not WAI...this is so I would not get your hopes up...

Just move down to a guild you get 1st lots of ppl looking.

They destroyed thousands of guilds with ppl moving up....1/2 of them probably want to move back down now so they can get top 10.....

Anyone interested PM me