A thankyou

Redd007
56 posts Member
edited September 2018
Just like to say thankyou to whoever decided to move the zeta mats in fleet shipments to the top instead of the bottom. Thanks for stopping me scrolling through all the characters

Replies

• Now they need to do the same with the bronzium

Favourite a bronzium toon. Then click them, click “find” and you’ll get bronziums without developing RSI

Favourite a bronzium toon. Then click them, click “find” and you’ll get bronziums without developing RSI

You are a genius!
  • The best choise is one of them: Datcha, Stortrooper, Jawa, Poggle, Barriss, Veers, Teebo.
    Now they need to do the same with the bronzium

The best choise is one of them: Datcha, Stortrooper, Jawa, Poggle, Barriss, Veers, Teebo.

+1000
  • Redd007 wrote: »
    Just like to say thankyou to whoever decided to move the zeta mats in fleet shipments to the top instead of the bottom. Thanks for stopping me scrolling through all the characters

Yes...glad it's not just me who found this ridiculously helpful lol!

:smiley:
  • Zeta at the top was a great QoL change.
  • Right? It's often these little QoL changes I love the most. I think CG should do like one every week, instead of waiting months and months. Would keep the playerbase much more happy.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).