Enfys ship node

Prev1
jjkriv
429 posts Member
edited September 2018
Alright,its really starting to get on my nerves,I just wasted all my ship energy on it.I have it 2 starred in which I beat it w/ a 3* level 70 houndstooth so i upgrade boskk another level,buy the pack to take HT to 4*,up it too 85 and I cant even beat the node now.Upgrading HT turned it into a terrible option now.Did they up the difficulty level?

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• With the exact same team I 3-starred this with, I also lost all my ships without being able to kill a single enemy
  • I managed to 3* all those fleet battle except the node 5C where i also wasted lot of energy
  • It was one of the easiest fight for me in the 5 hard series. Rng it is.
    Awesome game where planning and tactics dont matter, just luck.
  • I used Chimaera, biggs, tfp, scimitar as my starting line up. Vader as the first reinforcement with poe, slave 1 and tie silencer as my backups. It's all RNG though.. Took me about 8-9 tries probably.
  • Geo Trio with Ackbar. 3-stars on the first try.

When Nest got put on the board I saved up energy to clear that node only to find that I had cleared all but the last node already. So I finished off the board then spent the rest of my energy on Nest sims. Easy-peasy.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Pure luck i got to 3 stars keep trying rng! I auto it..
  • How many ships do we need to 3 star it?I just had 5 left and it only gave 2 stars..geo trio worked pretty good.
  • jjkriv wrote: »
    How many ships do we need to 3 star it?I just had 5 left and it only gave 2 stars..geo trio worked pretty good.

If you only lose 1 ship, you still get 3 stars.

• I just 3-starred it using Geonosians with Biggs, and TIE Advanced off the bench under a Chimaera lead. I also had Phantom and Ghost in reinforcements, but the battle was over before they came on. My Geonosians are still developing, and aren't quite Arena-ready, but they were good enough for the table.
  • Tarkin Capital
    Hound (4*) , Sun Fac, ITF
    Reinforced with Biggs, Vader, Boba

IA seems to focus on Sun Fac mostly.
    Only lost him and got a 3* win.

• CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    srw8zuce4ewn.png
    Did it using this
  • Im stuck on 2 stars,once again upgraded my geo ships and the AI is on Fn steroids again,just wasted 120 more energy and cant even beat the node now.
  • srw8zuce4ewn.png
    Did it using this

I have those ships maxed out and they get smashed.
  • Basically you want gear 11 Geos with A gear 11 cap ship 6*+, reinforcements Phantom, Taunting biggs, Vader, etc..
    srw8zuce4ewn.png
    Did it using this

Because the AI decides if you get a good RNG role or a bad one. For some people, you have to run it 10-30 times before you get a decent RNG run.
  • Update..got geo soildier at 11,sun fax 10(almost 11) and spy at 9..they can almost always 1 star it.The bosk,vader biggs lineup is better if the AI doesnt 1 shot HT with jedi Consular.

I had to try a few times, changing fleet a few times... Did it about 5th attempt with that setup.

Focus all on keeping Biggs up as long as possible.

I had to try a few times, changing fleet a few times... Did it about 5th attempt with that setup.

Focus all on keeping Biggs up as long as possible.

Finally,took me a few times but I got 3*s with this setup
  • Your prize for unlocking it? A 1 in 8 drop rate for her shards.
  • I beat enfys node at 3* today
    FO shuttle, Biggs, Tie Silencer as first 3.
    Vader, Reaper and FO tie were reinforcements.

Everybody but vader is g12. Vader is g9?10?.
  • 6* thrawn g12 as capital
  • https://youtube.com/watch?v=WPcdMRDISRw
    This is the team I used, after I got too tired to test teams on my own. Worked after a few almost ragequit moments.
  • I had some trouble her as well, but 3* it with G12 thrawn, g12 vader, g11 tfp, g11 biggs as a starting team. I used CS, Boba, FOTFP and 5s on the bench. The key is to get an early taunt on biggs, heal him as much as you can then kill snips. After this it's a walk in the park. Even if biggs dies, you have boba and CS on the bench to taunt, FOTFP to add dps and 5s to annihilate if lots of ships have TL.
  • Rng is huge here. I couldn’t 3 star for a while, then came back with a slightly faster team and was able to win with Vader Biggs tfp. Key was Vader dodges first hit, allowing him to survive long enough to TL Ahsoka. Biggs double taps to kill, started spamming TL to keep Biggs alive as long as possible. Reinforced Scimitar, Slave 1 and Kylos command ship (once Biggs died). Use command ship to push slave 1 forward and proton bomb cuts through all that extra protection.
    Note: all G12 except kylo (G8) and Scimitar (G10). Scimitar and slave 1 maxed reinforcement ab. Starting lineup all omegas except Biggs basic.
  • IMO ship nodes should work like Cantina nodes, and not cost to refresh. Especially if they plan to keep putting new characters on there.

The cost for both energy types is 100c base...
  • 9r33d0 wrote: »
    Your prize for unlocking it? A 1 in 8 drop rate for her shards.

You mean 1/3rd like every other node, right?
  • 9r33d0 wrote: »
    Your prize for unlocking it? A 1 in 8 drop rate for her shards.

I wish... 3 days straight with 0 shards. Hows that for an RNG.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I did it with this team

bcm712veyoj1.jpg
    Didnt need biggs and i lost kylo ren unmasked (crew member bossk is a 7 star gear 12, 5 dot lvl 15 modded with all omegas and no zetas and no gear 12 pieces added)

31mruq5x46es.jpg

The harder fight is the last node. That needs a bit of rng with the above team
    Post edited by ShaggyB on
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Trawn lead
    image0.png
    But as stated earlier RNG is the big factor
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection