I.P.D. A.I.

How well does the AI use IPD? Will it self destruct as soon as the ability unlocks, will it wait until the it's health is lower (like below 50%) or will it ignore the ability? I'm building a droid team for TW and trying to decide if they'd be better for defense or offense.

Replies

• c1ever_pun wrote: »
    How well does the AI use IPD? Will it self destruct as soon as the ability unlocks, will it wait until the it's health is lower (like below 50%) or will it ignore the ability? I'm building a droid team for TW and trying to decide if they'd be better for defense or offense.

What is IPD, idaho Police dept?
    Do or don't there is no try

Yes, I'm curious about how well the AI in this game controls the Idaho police dept
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    @andreacesa00 Imperial Probe Droid

as for OP, I have no clue
  • Ive read that the AI is terrible. Thats why noone uses it in arena. Horrible on defense.
    c1ever_pun wrote: »

Yes, I'm curious about how well the AI in this game controls the Idaho police dept

It was a joke, but I am glad to hear that it was the imperial droid... I didn't know this abbreviation, sorry.
    So, IPD isn't so strong in TB Def, so let's use it in attack, and blow up everything
    Do or don't there is no try