Very tired to loose 1-2 good teams for crashes in every TW!

.... and don't start the usual old song "update your software, buy a newer phone...."
Come on!
It's a server issue. It happens at every TW and ONLY during TW.

Replies

• I agree with AleSahnDroh. This issue is running since the TW realease.

Maybe it's an issue for some Android/iOS device/version but it need to be resolved. Check on your developer console and found a solution
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I've only had one crash during the entirety of my TW experience
  • I'm Android Developer and i know that each device is different from another one. Testing over all devices is pretty impossible before a new release but in Google Play Console they have all ANR e app crashes reports.

So, if 5% players experience crashes doesn't mean that "it's not a problem". Just analyze reports and found a solution for this categories.

I follow this process every time I release a new version of my apps: develop, test, release, hotfix.
    But maybe i'm the only one developer who hate when my apps register a crash also on a single device.
  • Amazon has a very cheap testing service that allows you to test on a wide variety of devices all with different OS versions. No excuses
  • Have you guys considered joining the world of 2018 and getting a iPhone?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I agree it the device. I had a iPhone 7 and after the iPhone update debacle it crashed lots. Since then I got an 8 and haven’t crashed since.
  • Bluestacks
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>