Who will be the legendary toon for the Solo film?

Moroveus
147 posts Member
edited September 2018
A lot of the Game Changers are speculating that a new legendary event is coming before the end of the year and that it will require the characters from the Solo movie. Who do you think the legendary toon will be? Personally, I think this month's log-in toon (Rebel Officer Leia) is a tip that we're getting a Hero's Journey to unlock a new Chewbacca with a Rebel tag.

Who will be the legendary toon for the Solo film? 17 votes

Dryden Vos
11%
KyJoe_Coolcannonfodder_iv 2 votes
Maul
41%
jhbuchholzDarthNekrosSpartan549DroidekaTimMarshallTarahDaPowerfulJedi 7 votes
Chewie (Rebel version)
11%
Iceih_SWGMoroveus 2 votes
Millennium Falcon (ANH version)
5%
Firebrigade 1 vote
Lady Proxima
0%
Tobias Beckett
23%
SentiaFerLandrossaVonZantLukePlayer 4 votes
Val
0%
Han Solo (Mudtrooper)
0%
Mudtrooper
5%
Kiritoismyname 1 vote

Replies

• TarlaBille
    77 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    None.

OT Falcon is the only one of those that could be considered "Legendary", but it wouldn't make sense to unlock that with Solo toons.
  • TarlaBille wrote: »
    None.

None.

This. How could any of these be "Legendary"?

None.

This. How could any of these be "Legendary"?

I hate all of these toons, except Maul, but he had a very small part in the film. (But Solo a star wars story was a good film)
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Chewie (Rebel version)
    How could any of these be "Legendary"?

Yet another reason I think it will be a hero's journey for Rebel Chewie. He and Maul are the only ones that seem legendary-eligible.
  • Moroveus wrote: »
    How could any of these be "Legendary"?

Yet another reason I think it will be a hero's journey for Rebel Chewie. He and Maul are the only ones that seem legendary-eligible.

He's probably the closest.

But, in reality he's not "Legendary".

• Rogue One didn't get a legendary, I don't think Solo will.

I think Revan will be the next. If not, Jango Fett.... who knows.
  • Tobias Beckett
    Rebel Chewie would not make sense I dont think as hes not from the movie. I'm guessing and hoping Beckett.
  • Dryden Vos
    Would make sense to have a scoundrel with a zeta lead that the rest of the team can run with to bring them to arena viability. There are some pretty cool kits there sitting on the bench.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Beckett

Ah...the legendary, ahem, Beckett...

:|

• Moroveus
    147 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Chewie (Rebel version)
    VonZant wrote: »
    Rebel Chewie would not make sense I dont think as hes not from the movie. I'm guessing and hoping Beckett.

It's been a while, but didn't we have to use all the ANH Rebels to unlock EST Luke? So you could have a Hero's Journey for Chewie that goes through Clone Wars and Solo to get ANH Chewie.