Capital ship challenges looking for help

Been trying to beat AA ship challange to star up and can't get past Tier 4. I just get wreaked. Any suggestions?
Here is my profile:
https://swgoh.gg/u/fenwolf78

Replies

• Your problem is thst your resources are spread across too many ships so you don't have a strong enough set of ships to field, particularly for the starting lineup.

What combo are you trying to use for the challengr currently and what are your current arena lineup and future plans for that?
  • Number hammer.

You're not exactly invested in your ships at this point. Your only 6* ship has a G5 pilot. You only have three ship pilots at G7+. And a lot of your pilots are leveled in the 50s.

The more stars, gear, high-pip mods, levels, and ability levels you pour into a pilot, the more powerful their ship becomes. Raw investment in your crew will go a long way. Both front and back line.

A simple strategy is to heavily invest in Biggs, so that he's tough, then start the fight with Biggs and someone who can inflict Target Lock, such as the Phantom II, so you can get Biggs taunting while you shoot the bad guys. Put the ARC-170 in the back line to call in case Biggs goes down as a backup taunter, and keep firing.

But regardless, the answer is to keep pouring resources into your ships until they win. Ships scale significantly harder than land battles. It'll take time and effort to climb your way up the fleet challenges.
    Still not a he.
  • Shoot I’m trying to get past Tier 4 as well and after a year it’s getting reallllllyyyy Old playing a game that won’t progress because one guy Biggs is not tapped out yet.............
  • _Ghost215 wrote: »
    Shoot I’m trying to get past Tier 4 as well and after a year it’s getting reallllllyyyy Old playing a game that won’t progress because one guy Biggs is not tapped out yet.............
    Biggs is not required but his X-Wing is the best light-side tank. He and his X-Wing are both easy farms.

If you want help, show us what you are using.