Bounty hunter team

Hi guys, after the JTR event, I want to get cracking with the bounty hunters.
I already have Boba at 7* G10, but he's the only one who's "reasonable" atm.
I almost have Greedo and Cad Bane at 7*, IG at 5*, Bossk, Embo and Aura at 3* and Dengar at 2*.
Which ones should I farm and gear up?
Should I zeta one? Which leader should I use?
Only Dengar is a bit out of the question, since he can only be farmed with Guild store currency, which I need for gear.
Thanks!

Replies

• Forgot Zam, haven't got het unlocked yet...
  • Bossk is the most versatile leader and Embro is the hardest hitting in raids.

I have all BH 7* gear 12 exept Zam
  • Foxer wrote: »
    Bossk is the most versatile leader and Embro is the hardest hitting in raids.

You must have a deeper wallet than me then lol!
    I won't pay to star up those new(er) toons, so actually I'm looking for a F2P approach.
    I do spend money, but only on energy refreshes.
  • Greedo is worth investing in, and Dengar is fairly survivable. Zam is best if you match her with Greedo and Dengar, as they apply more Thermal Detonators for her to hit.
  • I would definitely focus on Bossk, Embo and even Greedo (He can be a heavy hitter) since they are some of the best bounty hunter characters right now. Dengar is okay, and Aurra can be good with the right combination but I don't use her. Zam is fine with the right combination as said above.

I'm currently using a bounty hunter team in arena and it's doing good for a testing team.
    I have Boba, Bossk, Embo, Dengar, and Greedo. I haven't been losing in arena I've stayed at the same spot for the past couple of days so I must be doing something right. They usually win against Nightsisters, Sith, and Rogue One. Then again im only fighting with 50,000 power so it could definately vary.

Bounty hunters are very good, since the much needed rework.
    Invest in Zam she's gonna get a rework possibly soon...
  • Foxer wrote: »
    Bossk is the most versatile leader and Embro is the hardest hitting in raids.

Agree and same...zam in process
  • Boba Zam Greedo Dengar Bossk is an excellent team and super fast because of all of the TD and performs extremely well for me in TW.

Ive subbed in 4* Embo for Dengar lately. The team isn't as fast but Embo can put out some crazy damage.

Embo clearly best BH. I'm not biased.
  • Zam needs to be able to ignore taunt ... that would be a good part of a potential upcoming rework of her
    And someone needs to give the BH a decent speed/turn meter mechanic as a leader. They will never be able to cut it in arena otherwise.
  • Bossk is fairly easy to gear up at the higher levels!

Totally worth noting. I was going to gear him up to 10, but as soon as I did, I saw that 11 was only a few days' work away. Why not, if it's going to be that easy? This morning I got him to G11 and boom... four beautiful green plus signs right away takes him only two gear slots away from G12. Okay... might as well. LOL. This happens so rarely you might as well go for it, especially if (like me) you only have him at 3 or 4 stars. It'll make up for his low star level until you farm him out. =)
  • They need a cleanse more, IMHO.

Boba is their TM leader. Stack Zam Greedo and Dengar under boba and the team is hyper-fast.
  • Zam is easy to farm....and likely to be linked to Jango given their history.
    I’m building Boba(l), Dengar, Zam, Greedo and Cad as my team right now.

Dengar and Zam are my slower farms. It depends why you want them - my team will handle the BH events and TBattle BH requirements. For sure Bossk would make them better but he’s not a priority right now. You can’t farm everything at once :)