Quest not completing

I know to go to EA for this but their site is terrible and won’t submit a request and will only go to “preview” :/

I am trying to complete a quest however it will not register what I am doing.

Quest is to defeat tier 1 and tier 3 of critical chance mod, and collect 15 critical chance mods in the process. I have collected 6-7 so far and it will not register that I have collected any. In the screenshot I will attach it will show I already defeated tiers 1 & 3, however it does not show the mods that come with it. (If I beat the tiers then I should automatically have atleast 2 mods collected) I already beat the quests equivalent to Health mods, defense mods and critical damage mods. This one is just bugged

fcu9kc7d527d.png
1tcn2tk1rdpu.png

Replies

• Are you simming it? Like the others I thought you had to actually do the battles to acknowledge it?
  • As mentioned you need to Battle, not sim.
  • Auto, don't sim.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • There was no effect in battling or siming.

I received 100 crystals from EA for the inconvenience- however no fix. They directed me to go to EAHelp- however as seen in my first post, I’m not able to post on there, due to a bug
  • There was a bug report on this at Answers HQ for defence mods instead. Here was the solution:

3dpr6x35yj8w.png
  • I have the same issue with my Offense mod quest not progressing. It is on multiple devices, reinstalling has no effect. Simming or fighting changes nothing. I have tried every fight of the offense table and every tier of the challenge table, nothing works, even other mod fights hoping it was looking for a different type of mod to increment the quest. Contacted EA, total waste of time. They said to post on the forums. Has anyone had success getting these to progress once they are bugged? I have completed several rounds of this chain for the other mods without issue.
  • Have the same problem with the tenacity quest. I've tried reinstalling and even had EA copy the character to a new google play account. Nothing works.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All bugs and issues need to be reported and discussed at Answers HQ to make sure they are aware and issues get the proper priority.

OP: you need to fill in all boxes even the ones without "*" to get the submit button.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>