Challenge Gear in Raids (still)

I will try to be as diplomatic as I can with this post. It will not be easy as I am furious.

On receiving my payout for tank raid today all of the gear rewards was challenge gear that I have thousands of already. Not one bit of anything useful to me at all. I was not the only victim of this cruel injustice today either. Several of my guildmates also felt ripped off ( And we are being ripped off at every corner)

What gets up my nose the most is we were told this would be fixed weeks ago, possibly months ago now. Still not fixed (I am very angry about this)

Meanwhile whenever there is a hint of any of the characters we slave for doing well in raids they are nerfed almost instantly.

Much the same as the broken ticket system that took Months apon months to fix, It seems that the development team will only fix something promptly if they think it might eat into a bottom line of profits.

This is absolutely disgusting and whoever is responsible for this lack care for their customer base should be thrown of a cliff.

Seriously it is way past due to have this problem solved and I am sure I am not the lone soldier who believes this.

Devs. Get it together. Fix it NOW!

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb we have previously been told that slicing materials would be a reward for tier 6 sith raid and hsr. Is this still happening and when will the update be?
    Yep, still happening. We will be rolling out the reward changes to STR along side the mechanic changes that were discussed previously. Now that all the big changes to mods are out of the way we can put more energy towards finishing the STR adjustments

They are working on it.

They said NS Zombie would be reworked by the end of September so I'm guessing we will deal with why ROLO is login toon for next couple of weeks and then STR adjustments near the end of the month
  • That's good news. Answer me this please. Are they also taking care of the Tank gear rewards also? I am sure I seen some were that they were going to do this for heroic tank raid also.

If they are not they should.

Rancor raid is fine. Beginners need that challenge gear but Tank raid should not be giving it and It must be rectified.
  • GunsAtFour wrote: »
    That's good news. Answer me this please. Are they also taking care of the Tank gear rewards also? I am sure I seen some were that they were going to do this for heroic tank raid also.

Rancor raid is fine. Beginners need that challenge gear but Tank raid should not be giving it and It must be rectified.

If you want to re-read the most recent things they've said about this issue check out the "upcoming sith raid changes" mega-thread (one of the first few in the general section).

They said that they will be removing challenge gear from BOTH the AAT and STR raids when they roll out the update.
  • What, still? You mean they didn't make the change they said they would make in the next round of updates before they did the next round of updates?

Inconceivable.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    GunsAtFour wrote: »
    That's good news. Answer me this please. Are they also taking care of the Tank gear rewards also? I am sure I seen some were that they were going to do this for heroic tank raid also.

If you want to re-read the most recent things they've said about this issue check out the "upcoming sith raid changes" mega-thread (one of the first few in the general section).

They said that they will be removing challenge gear from BOTH the AAT and STR raids when they roll out the update.

I should read it. But it pains me to read empty promises lol
  • Keep bringing the mk8 golden eyeball challenge gear
  • NicWester wrote: »
    What, still? You mean they didn't make the change they said they would make in the next round of updates before they did the next round of updates?

Inconceivable.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...
  • ...anybody want a peanut?
  • Regent
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I just finished Str V after Two weeks and finished 3rd. I received complete Garbage for rewards!!! Items that we receive in other events. I’ve really become disenfranchised with this game for many reasons
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Then you'll love it all over again when you can solo phases or the entire raid when the health pool drops.
  • Ravenclaws
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Regent wrote: »
    I just finished Str V after Two weeks and finished 3rd. I received complete Garbage for rewards!!! Items that we receive in other events. I’ve really become disenfranchised with this game for many reasons

They are lowering the health pools, and removing challenge gear.

If it's taking two weeks to finish a tier drop down one, and use the guild tokens you'll receive to obtain the gear you wanted instead of losing out on raid tickets. Till your ready to move up again.

This way you increase your reward/effort ratio and won't feel as burnt out.