Whats a Kraken to do these days

What does the man who has 130 G12s do with his crystals and how much do u save at 1 time

Replies

• Open his window and see what the real world looks like?
  • Buy a new hobby
  • NasRegal wrote: »
    Open his window and see what the real world looks like?

Ha ha well played sir well played
  • What does the man who has 130 G12s do with his crystals and how much do u save at 1 time

He probably spends his crystals getting the other 30 toons to 7*/g12 since there are 160 currently.

After that he probably does lots of mod energy refreshes to get more +20 speed mods, and more slicing materials.
  • To do list
    1) wake up
    2) make coffee
    3) go to Swgoh forum to flaunt power and wealth to mere mortals
    4) get booster juice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dxtrinc wrote: »
    To do list
    1) wake up
    2) make coffee
    3) go to Swgoh forum to flaunt power and wealth to mere mortals
    4) get booster juice

You make your own coffee?
  • actually i really want to stop wasting so many crystals and so i asked but i shouldve known this would be troll bait lol
  • A kraken is currently feasting on mod slicing and g12+ gear now for sale.
  • Get a romantic partner maybe?
  • Get a romantic partner maybe?

but then you can not afford to be a Kraken.....
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    What does the man who has 130 G12s do with his crystals and how much do u save at 1 time

He probably spends his crystals getting the other 30 toons to 7*/g12 since there are 160 currently.

After that he probably does lots of mod energy refreshes to get more +20 speed mods, and more slicing materials.

yeah i would imagine mod slicing stuff since that's the newest thing.
  • Fully upgrade every mod to 6 so you can show everyone the new tweeks to LSTB and DSTB are for Whales and Krakens only. Buy Kraken Rum so the cycle is complete.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Haha, I love it. A guy that has actually invested so much into the game he is almost out of things to do or buy. Too bad you cant gift crystals, I know a guy in your guild that would take them. His name is Monel.

But in all seriousness buy mods and slicing components cause your mod game, like mine, sucks!
  • Haha.....I have a gf(that I dont like alot u can have her)....and a son....I'm pretty ok and @Monel I'll gift u Crystal's when u beat me in sith raid
  • Also I would buy mods but ofc they are not in the store anymore -.-
  • And yes the new store is nice but 6k Crystal's for 1 full piece sounds like a kidney lol
  • how are you not the troll in this scenario?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Haha.....I have a gf(that I dont like alot u can have her)....and a son....I'm pretty ok and @Monel I'll gift u Crystal's when u beat me in sith raid

Wait a minute, shouldn't you give me crystal's so I can beat you in sith raid?
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    actually i really want to stop wasting so many crystals and so i asked but i shouldve known this would be troll bait lol

Lol fair enough. Sorry! I legit thought you were being a troll But you weren't!

I wish I could tell you. I guess you could make a super star G12+ team with Jedi guardian/CUP/Ugnaught/Bhodi Rook/Urorrur'r'r. Take top place in arena?

If you ever figure out gifting crystals let me know lol
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    UNDE4DLY wrote: »
    how are you not the troll in this scenario?

Oh he really isn't trolling, I know it comes off that way. But he is asking a serious question.
  • What does the man who has 130 G12s do with his crystals and how much do u save at 1 time

Give me your account and start another one for fun
  • Wow the kraken shaming here is real. I thought these EA sponsored forums were sanctioned safe spaces!
  • Help out lower guilds
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Trey 66 wrote: »
    Wow the kraken shaming here is real. I thought these EA sponsored forums were sanctioned safe spaces!

I’m very sorry, but you thought wrong. (:
  • Safe spaces? Lmao go watch some more south park
  • Haha.....I have a gf(that I dont like alot u can have her)....and a son....I'm pretty ok and @Monel I'll gift u Crystal's when u beat me in sith raid

I'll beat you in the Sith Raid for crystals!
    I also like that suggestion of taking 1st with CUP L.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Lmao....I knew this thread was subject to roast.....it was a good time...but yea I was serious.. some people could make those Crystals last a long time...not me....8 hours and they're gone .....serious crystal budgeting problem....but normal kraken are ahead of the curve at all times....the way i waste Crystals slows me down a week or 2 behind other krakens often
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Try going ftp for awhile and only spending crystals on what you need. Save the actual money outside the game, then when something epic drops, buy the crystals and put it towards one goal. No point in buying crystals you feel are being wasted.