Do we think Hound's Tooth is joining Bossk's Hard Node?

HK666
1263 posts Member
Title, basically. Starting my Bossk farm, but if his ship is going to be added, I might as well wait and get that sweet sweet two for one deal.

But, that's a deal that's almost too sweet. Sure, KRU, Shore, and Young Lando got that treatment, but HT might be part of a new ship meta (I don't know, not really keeping track) so I'd to know the people's guess on where it'll be added when it's added

Replies

• StupiderIdjit
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Man, in my opinion, they're both worth having now. I just 6*ed my Bossk today, but he's been a monster since I got him. And those Galactic Bounties, man. Don't wait. They're throwing a lot of bounty hunter stuff out there, and this is ground floor.

Also, you won't farm the two at the same rate even on the same node. And who knows how long this x8 will last?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I've kinda got the 'I'll get him when I get him' kinda attitude. If I don't get him within this x8, oh well. More worried about other shards. My BH are crap, but they can get me shards during their events (not counting DSTB, not ready for those missions) and that's all I really care about.

Bossk is pretty great, but if there's a decent chance that his ship will be in the node, then that's practically half the farm. Even if they finish at different rates (for Shore and KRU both the characters finished first)
  • He's gonna be a hard ship node right next to Enfys.
  • Since the farm is 6 months long, I'm not waiting
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Possibly not if this x8 keeps up.

His ship seems worthy of it's own hard node, but I'll hold off just in case, He's good, but he and the other BH aren't a priority at the moment
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Possibly not if this x8 keeps up.

His ship seems worthy of it's own hard node, but I'll hold off just in case, He's good, but he and the other BH aren't a priority at the moment

They’ve all but confirmed one of the upcoming events is going to require bounty hunters. Jango Fett most likely. If they aren’t a priority they should be. They are great in sith raid. They are needed for TB. They have their own events. Now an upcoming legendary? They’ve quickly become one of the highest priority squads in the game.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Them being a darn good/important squad is why bossk is even on the radar in the first point.

While your points are true-
    I'm looking towards other teams for the Sith Raid first
    my guild doesn't require us to work towards all the TB special missions. They're happy I'm one of the few nabbing IPD shards for the guild
    I can pass the lower teirs of BH events. That's enough for me, at least for now.
    I'm cool with missing the likely BH legendary the first time around. I'll console myself with what I farmed instead.

While these are great points, I already know BH is a great squad that has it's many uses. A major part of this game is about focus, and I'm wandering if I'll get more if I farm Bossk later rather than sooner.
  • Back end of ship nodes, I can almost guarantee it.