Next Ship Reinforce to Max?

VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited September 2018
Jan 2017 Fleet shard. Hold 1-20 if I pay attention.

My lineup is Chimera, Ghost, Biggs, Vader --> Phantom*, Cassian*, FOTP*, TFP.

* is Maxed reinforce.

I rarely get to TFP and really just want to remove him completely.

All at g8 pilots: Bistan? Wedge? Sun Fac? JC, Clone Sarge, Silencer, Ahsoka?

Have Kylo Command Shuttle and Finn Falcon at 6* and Hounds Tooth at 3* with G11 Bossk.

I have Boba at 6* but will not use him as he is free lunch as far as I am concerned.

Really have no clue who to do next.

Replies

• Maybe try replace vader with phantom. In ri I use poe with max , amazing guy.
  • Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    Maybe try replace vader with phantom. In ri I use poe with max , amazing guy.

Phantom has the best reinforce in the game; why would you swap him into the starting lineup for Vader, who's one of the best starters in the game?
  • Do you have scimitar? Because +25% cc is pretty solid under chimaera (guaranteed crit for Vader—I’ve seen upwards of 130k when chimaera calls Vader for an assist with all the damage boosts).
  • My Scimitar is only 3*, so not really an option.

And yeah. Not replacing Phantom as firdt reinforce. Its amazing. My fleet is way less GP than others at my level and the Ghost/Phantom combo are the only thing that can keep me up there.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    You need some Poe, at expense of one of the Tie’s.

I’d also suggest Plo at the expense of the other Tie. However, maybe even Hound instead. Both seem highly advantageous in their own respective ways.

Phantom has the best reinforce in the game; why would you swap him into the starting lineup for Vader, who's one of the best starters in the game?

No, best ri is poe and vader. Phantom great in open li e with ghost and biggs. Why? Couse he has crit immune, when someone hit ghost he got automatically taunt, and big chance to evade. When you use starting g line with biggs, and ghost use his call assist, so 3 ships attacks. That's why phantom great in start. Vader much more better like ri.
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »

No, best ri is poe and vader. Phantom great in open li e with ghost and biggs. Why? Couse he has crit immune, when someone hit ghost he got automatically taunt, and big chance to evade. When you use starting g line with biggs, and ghost use his call assist, so 3 ships attacks. That's why phantom great in start. Vader much more better like ri.

Mine starts like this: Ghost gets shot. My vader attacks. My biggs attacks. My Ghost stealths Vader for 3 turns and calls 2 assists and their Biggs dies. Then its basically gg for the other team. Heal, Phantom, then FOTP or Cassian next turn. Phantom takes the heat off of my Biggs and Ghost. Allows me to beat Tarkin without ever reaching Supers. Sometimes I will reach supers against Thrawn if he heals, but by then his team is down to 1 guy and dead anyway.
  • So In def, i stun your vader, after that 2 attacks on biggs, after that use aoe aa, so i hit your biggs total 5 times and his down. Next turn use stun your vader again and take him down, 1 ri poe, and game over
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So In def, i stun your vader, after that 2 attacks on biggs, after that use aoe aa, so i hit your biggs total 5 times and his down. Next turn use stun your vader again and take him down, 1 ri poe, and game over

Of course any team is beatable on offense. My point is Phantom Reinforce with Ghost is not trash. ;)
  • VonZant,

If you don't have Poe ready to work on, I'd either horde the reinforcement materials, or invest them into TIE Advanced. You're using it in your opening lineup now, but probably won't always use it that way. He's fantastic off the bench, and pretty much the default first or second reinforcement for most Geonosian-based fleets.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    So In def, i stun your vader, after that 2 attacks on biggs, after that use aoe aa, so i hit your biggs total 5 times and his down. Next turn use stun your vader again and take him down, 1 ri poe, and game over

Of course any team is beatable on offense. My point is Phantom Reinforce with Ghost is not trash. ;)

I just say if you put this lineup on start, so not many people can beat you
  • TFP is no longer in my squad. The nerf negated most of its value.
  • Using hounds tooth as your starting tank, with biggs in reserve with his RI maxed is a strong option. HT with its crew ability maxed will absorb a ton of hits, and biggs can be called if/when needed and will immediately target lock and taunt the selected enemy with an immediate assist attack available. With ghost putting Vader under stealth, you don't have to worry if breach gets resisted either.

Cause vader has an awesome ri...? He usuall takes out my opponents Biggs...