Please fix discussions tab

When I visit the forum, I go straight to discussions. It allows me to see what's being talked about, without the pain of having to visit each forum sub-section (arena, guilds, etc).
However, currently I have to scroll over HALF the page, just to get past the pinned messages! Do I really need to see Player Spotlight, June Edition?
Maybe a toggle to hide pinned messages? Or get rid of them altogether?
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    When I visit the forum, I go straight to discussions. It allows me to see what's being talked about, without the pain of having to visit each forum sub-section (arena, guilds, etc).
    However, currently I have to scroll over HALF the page, just to get past the pinned messages! Do I really need to see Player Spotlight, June Edition?
    Maybe a toggle to hide pinned messages? Or get rid of them altogether?

Toggle works, dont get ride of it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1208tsi2mrsb.jpg
    You can unannounce the ones you dont want to see.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sorry dismiss. This will remove the announce tag but still let them float by the time stamp, if people can comment on them
  • @Kyno I thought I already told you to sticky the post that teaches people to unstick the stickied posts. ;)
  • Nah, he just wants to take credit for my answer ;)
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Sorry dismiss. This will remove the announce tag but still let them float by the time stamp, if people can comment on them

@Kyno You da man!
    You should sticky this thread to the top of Discussions so others can learn :lol:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • so as I'm reading this thing about the new packs and looking for somewhere to post a comment I can't find one and I end up here I just want to say ships is the biggest mistake that you've made in this game so far you screwed up royally and no matter what you add and throw in it's never going to fix it you failed for all the people that spent two years spending money time and effort to build up a nine ship Fleet for 5v5 and then you turn around and downgrade us to a 7 ship Fleet for 3 V 3 you are never going recover from this mistake, secondly Star Wars fans play Star Wars for good characters not the background b******* characters that make up their stories you have released almost 18 useless characters in The Last 3 months the game is no fun I no longer want to spend money on it I no longer want to play it I do my dailies and that's it you're going to lose paying faithful customers
  • so as I'm reading this thing about the new packs and looking for somewhere to post a comment I can't find one and I end up here I just want to say ships is the biggest mistake that you've made in this game so far you screwed up royally and no matter what you add and throw in it's never going to fix it you failed for all the people that spent two years spending money time and effort to build up a nine ship Fleet for 5v5 and then you turn around and downgrade us to a 7 ship Fleet for 3 V 3 you are never going recover from this mistake, secondly Star Wars fans play Star Wars for good characters not the background b******* characters that make up their stories you have released almost 18 useless characters in The Last 3 months the game is no fun I no longer want to spend money on it I no longer want to play it I do my dailies and that's it you're going to lose paying faithful customers

Make your own thread...