Ships 2.0 and cargo class

Have had time to test and i give the current state of Fleet 4 of 5 stars.

The additional strategy required due to the lengthened battle really has upped the competition from cookie cutter to inventive.

On opening day shards ie 380+ power teams we see use of 3-4 reinforcements each battle. Actual tactics and thought is required on O AND D. Tactics on O in how to handle hound and how ro handle the bugs. Tactics on D in how to set all tanks or not all tanks. It is very thought provoking.

I say only 4 of 5 stars because of the random AI choosing reinforcements. I understand this is the only way to keep the game from being cookie cutter. Prefer the ability to choose first reinforcement and the rest random.

My complaints are....

1 need more Bounty Hunter ships
2 need more cargo ships.
3 need FO Fleet Command Ship
4. Need Grevious Fleet Command Ship
5. Need more synergy duos like ghost and phantom

I have the definate opinion Tarkin and Excutrix are the best at endgame. Thrawn is just too slow and underpowered in comparison at endgame.

So i have one question. Why do people still use bobafett? For a tank his ship is so squishy that results in 3 shots and dead. With hound counterattack is a worthless skill. Would 5s not be the better choice? He has buff removal and target lock.

Thoughts?