Why no potency ? (rHan)

I attacks only with negative effects. why nobody gives him potency ( i saw it on sites or on the Forum)

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    His base potency is low, but you can mod it. Mine is sitting at 34% just now, as the only time I use him just now is in raids with CLS, so usually hitting opponents with tenacity down.

It's a valid point though, TMR on basic and stun on special, more base potency would be good.
  • Options
    A lot of his uses are damage-based. The two mods sets recommended for him are Critical Damage and Critical Chance - the CD set increases damage significantly, and the CC is good because it gives him more turn meter after using his first special.

When using him in HAAT or Arena, I would actually take out CC and put in Potency set, and a cross with Potency primary stat, to maximize his stuns and tm reduction on basic. Now that I have him modded for Chex Mix in Heroic Sith, I have him with an Offense primary cross and arrow to increase his damage, though.
  • Options
    I only ever use him in teams with CLS so a good portion of the enemy team have tenacity down, potency isn't really an issue.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Because the majority of players uses him on p3 of HSTR, where you need him to have the highest offense possible. Overall, having him with some potency is good anyway.