Which order to zeta for the most bang for the buck in P2

With my guild about to take a stab at a heroic level raid, I will only have time to earn one more zeta (and I am not concerned about performance outside the raid, or in alternate team members, I have my teams pretty well locked in for all phases but no time to gear alternates), looking for a bit of friendly discussion on which zeta will perform the best (will do both eventually, but only time for one for the extra “umph” before we go).

The contenders are, Boba Fett: Bounty Hunter’s Resolve
and
Wampa: Cornered Beast.

Current team composition, Boba lead, Wampa, zzHermit Yoda, Sabine, Thrawn (which pretty consistently runs 4.6M to 5.2M in phase 2 of a tier 5 raid)

With Do Or Do Not zeta’d on H. Yoda, I have been pretty successful using Boba Fett as a “mini-zombie” - each time he dies and revives it resets Yoda’s cooldowns, allowing me to give him Masters Training again immediately, triggering another round of mass attacks on Sion, then on Boba’s turn he kills an ADD, refreshing Bounty Hunter’s Resolve, which allows me to rinse and repeat the process. But with the much higher offense Sion has in Heroic, I am afraid I will need Boba to revive with full protection from the zeta to last long enough to get his kill in and keep the train on the tracks.

Whereas by putting the Zeta on Cornered Beast, I am potentially benefiting from a slight increase in counter attacks and offense from Wampa in that there is a slight chance of getting DOTs to stick on Sion (and Boba attacking the ADDs) from Wampa or Boba’s basic Attacks at the start of each turn once Sion’s tenacity resets.

So, the question is, do I get more damage from another (guesstimates) 1 or 2 Masters Training mass attacks, or from 6 - 8 extra Wampa Counter attack’s with added Offense? Also, does the added potential survivability of Boba make it less of an RNG-fest even if it is slightly lower damage?

Which do I do first?

And....go.