This cant be right?

Prev1
thecooldue1996
258 posts Member
edited September 2018
Weekly store waited a week for the same stuff? anyone else ended up %100 the same things from last weeks? If going be the same stuff might as well make it every 3 days.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• HelenKeller
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So it's the same good stuff as last week!? Awesome!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • it's not that Awesome... stun cuffs Carbanti Visas Marr
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Silly question but what is the weekly store? I haven’t seen any store that only refreshes once a week
  • Danubiss wrote: »
    Silly question but what is the weekly store? I haven’t seen any store that only refreshes once a week
    Go to shipments 2nd slot
  • The developers said for now the weekly store would have the same items a few weeks at a time in the comments for that update note's megathread.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    The developers said for now the weekly store would have the same items a few weeks at a time in the comments for that update note's megathread.
    Do you have a megathread link? not been on here forever,
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    The developers said for now the weekly store would have the same items a few weeks at a time in the comments for that update note's megathread.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1634494/#Comment_1634494
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Thank you :)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1634494/#Comment_1634494

• Yes they're counting down to refresh it with the same thing.

I honestly don't see the logic behind this. I'd much rather it be called "Daily Shipment" and offer something new every day. There's nothing else in this shipment I want to buy and would like the opportunity to get a certain G12+ piece that won't drop from HSR for sith.
  • People were calling this store unfriendly for f2. However, if the items refresh weekly, but are the same items for a 3-4 week period it gives people a chance to save up the crystals for something they really want/need.
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    People were calling this store unfriendly for f2. However, if the items refresh weekly, but are the same items for a 3-4 week period it gives people a chance to save up the crystals for something they really want/need.

And if people don't "really want/need" what's in the shipment then they're waiting weeks for nothing but disappointment. It seems this could be made better, giving more variety every week.
  • G12+ gear is worth it other gear seems cost more then it poping up in other store
  • I like it and appreciate it. It’s better than nothing. It’s literally week 2. Instant gratification is not fast enough anymore
  • Visas shards for credits?! I'm perfectly happy with that
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Visas shards for credits?! I'm perfectly happy with that
    need nest and that ship node lol

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Visas shards for credits?! I'm perfectly happy with that

I would dump all my 20M stockpile for 100 shards if they let me...
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I’m not complaining, I need cuffs and carbontis. Trade in a few Squad Store tokens for credits, and the cuffs and carbontis seem like a great deal.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    KueChael wrote: »
    I’m not complaining, I need cuffs and carbontis. Trade in a few Squad Store tokens for credits, and the cuffs and carbontis seem like a great deal.
    needing that higher end gear gold balls and such got 100+ of others mostly stuff takes a toon from 11 to 12
  • Daily refresh would be a bad idea and really widen the gap between F2P and spenders. It's a new store and IMHO perfect the way it is, thank you CG!
  • Hang on ppl moan that they need more cuffs/carbantis, cue shop where you can buy them for in game credits, ppl moan more..

I like being able to buy carbs for credits and putting visas in there means one more spot to farm from..win/win in my eyes
  • I love this store. Weekly refresh means I can save up and I don't have to keep checking it every 6 hours. It's predictable - guaranteed stun cuffs and carbantis. And it's stuff I need - cuffs, carbantis, that are hard to farm consistently from other places. Sure, there's guild store and event store but both of those have very sporadic income that isn't enough to consistently farm what I need. I like this store a lot, and if you don't like it, all you have to do is ignore it. It's not hurting you just because it's not another clone of the daily shipments store.
  • Bane1492 wrote: »
    People were calling this store unfriendly for f2. However, if the items refresh weekly, but are the same items for a 3-4 week period it gives people a chance to save up the crystals for something they really want/need.

And if people don't "really want/need" what's in the shipment then they're waiting weeks for nothing but disappointment. It seems this could be made better, giving more variety every week.

This is an additional way to get stuff like stun cuffs. Saying it's disappointing to get more stun cuffs is pretty ridiculous.
  • I bought everything on the top row. Love it.
  • coz there is better toons
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    For starters, the possibilities you will need the old repub for a new legendary. Think about 5 groups 4 being new and one reworked who hell needs a toon that most don't use in Hsith tier 1 anyway. Guess players missed the hints in their Reddit post
  • For starters, the possibilities you will need the old repub for a new legendary. Think about 5 groups 4 being new and one reworked who hell needs a toon that most don't use in Hsith tier 1 anyway. Guess players missed the hints in their Reddit post

Who's to say Visas isn't going to be required?
  • For starters, the possibilities you will need the old repub for a new legendary. Think about 5 groups 4 being new and one reworked who hell needs a toon that most don't use in Hsith tier 1 anyway. Guess players missed the hints in their Reddit post

So you're whining about getting cheap gear/shards because you could be getting better cheap gear and shards? Now you're just being greedy.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    For starters, the possibilities you will need the old repub for a new legendary. Think about 5 groups 4 being new and one reworked who hell needs a toon that most don't use in Hsith tier 1 anyway. Guess players missed the hints in their Reddit post

So you're whining about getting cheap gear/shards because you could be getting better cheap gear and shards? Now you're just being greedy.
    I have 200+ of that stuff as don't gear useless toons so yes I would see something different gear. And like to know where am whining? smh

I have 200+ of that stuff as don't gear useless toons so yes I would see something different gear. And like to know where am whining? smh

200+ cuffs and carbs is effectively nothing. You'll wipe that out completely gearing one toon (like GK, for example) to G12. And you are definitely whining. High demand gear for low-cost currency is excellent, and you're complaining that it's not enough.
This discussion has been closed.