What has happened to combat balance?

Seriously are you people over at CG testing your changes to combat? It's pretty obvious that you've built a battle system that is severely flawed here.

When you combat with certain teams, more specifically sith vs sith, their damage to recovery ratios are so horribly designed that you can't get a kill without annihilation.

It's so poorly designed that no character has enough damage to over come the abilities and lifesteal which constantly keep recovering the other team. It's so silly that every single Traya vs Traya battle comes down to killing their Nihilus before he can kill yours, then you just put it on auto and wait until Nihilus annihilates them all one by one.

You need to understand that each time you tweek survivability (health, protection, defense, resistance, tenacity, cleanse, lifesteal, ect), you must also compensate with the right amount of damage and since you make major changes with little planning, like adding gear pieces to everyone who do seemed so random, you will also mess up at some point.

Please get rid of this annihilation fest, idc if you must remove Nihilus's stacking health or whatever, just please change it.

Replies

• Options
    Lol, you know that none are forcing you to play mirror matches, That’s a self inflicted problem. Try expanding your repertoire and using different squads. Be brave, break the mold, shatter the mirror .
  • Options
    Wow, one specific team played against an exact copy of itself behaves strangely. Better scrap the whole system!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, you know that none are forcing you to play mirror matches, That’s a self inflicted problem. Try expanding your repertoire and using different squads. Be brave, break the mold, shatter the mirror .

I'd agree except the top 15 in my shard are all trays lol
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously are you people over at CG testing your changes to combat? It's pretty obvious that you've built a battle system that is severely flawed here.

When you combat with certain teams, more specifically sith vs sith, their damage to recovery ratios are so horribly designed that you can't get a kill without annihilation.

It's so poorly designed that no character has enough damage to over come the abilities and lifesteal which constantly keep recovering the other team. It's so silly that every single Traya vs Traya battle comes down to killing their Nihilus before he can kill yours, then you just put it on auto and wait until Nihilus annihilates them all one by one.

You need to understand that each time you tweek survivability (health, protection, defense, resistance, tenacity, cleanse, lifesteal, ect), you must also compensate with the right amount of damage and since you make major changes with little planning, like adding gear pieces to everyone who do seemed so random, you will also mess up at some point.

Please get rid of this annihilation fest, idc if you must remove Nihilus's stacking health or whatever, just please change it.

Try either a thrawn lead with CLS, Han, magma and DT or zkru order team. Both climb through the trayas in my shard no problems
  • Options
    Nema wrote: »

I'd agree except the top 15 in my shard are all trays lol

What exactly does the other guys using Traya have to do with what you use? Or should I say, how exactly does it matter that they are using Traya,? Nothing is stopping you from being different.

Most all of our shards have a glut of trayas at the top of the leaderboard. . . Which means nothing, . Other then everyone copies everyone, copy away if that’s what you like, but , don’t cry about it.

Or, use something else to climb.

If you like Traya that much, leave that squad in for def , but there are plenty of ways to climb without Traya.
  • Options
    zBastila team is great against Traya in O but terrible on D. Thrawn’s Fx is a must.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rock, paper, scissor.

Try switching to palp lead when facing Traya.