How do we progress our characters gear wise if the sith raid drops the same salvage over and over?

Bane1492
121 posts Member
edited September 2018
That's where I am right now. It has never given me two of the pieces I need for the G12+ stun gun. They've never been available for sale, and the weekly shipment is apparently the same thing every week.

When are we going to be given options to get what we need to progress our characters? I'm hoping this will be addressed soon. There's no way to fix the intentional shortage I'm given for this one piece.

Replies

• Bane1492 wrote: »
    the intentional shortage

You answered your own question. It will never be addressed or fixed. It’s intentional and all RNG.
  • As you rightly pointed out - shortages are intentional.

And you know what they are meant to urge you to do...
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Bane1492 wrote: »
    That's where I am right now. It has never given me two of the pieces I need for the G12+ stun gun. They've never been available for sale, and the weekly shipment is apparently the same thing every week.

When are we going to be given options to get what we need to progress our characters? I'm hoping this will be addressed soon. There's no way to fix the intentional shortage I'm given for this one piece.

You spoke my mind. I'm waiting for that same piece, probably for the same character as you (Nest).

I've had just ONE set of salvage drop in the entire history of the Sith raid, while I've had multiple drops of every other piece. When they released the G12+ offer I rejoiced, then realised that piece wasn't included. When they put G12+ in the weekly shipments I rejoiced, then realised it's just the same data pad for the last 3 refreshes, the same piece that was already included in the G12+ offer.

The G12+ stun gun is the new droid caller, the piece that never drops.
  • Pray to RNGESUS.
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    As you rightly pointed out - shortages are intentional.

And you know what they are meant to urge you to do...

Yeah urge you to buy it, but it's never for sale so there's that.
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Bane1492 wrote: »

You spoke my mind. I'm waiting for that same piece, probably for the same character as you (Nest).

I've had just ONE set of salvage drop in the entire history of the Sith raid, while I've had multiple drops of every other piece. When they released the G12+ offer I rejoiced, then realised that piece wasn't included. When they put G12+ in the weekly shipments I rejoiced, then realised it's just the same data pad for the last 3 refreshes, the same piece that was already included in the G12+ offer.

The G12+ stun gun is the new droid caller, the piece that never drops.

Yep, I'd love to add that 6 extra speed to nest as well as the offense. The game is giving us zero control over that. Weekly shipments refreshing with the same thing as last week was a huge letdown and I'm not hopeful about next week being any better.

Some people get the G12+ stun gun in raids, I see it on their characters. But just as with pit raid we're not all given the same piece as a shortage.