It's time for the what's ahead...

I'm pretty sure you are working on something new and also you are focusing on possible bugs on the last update. I'm so excited for mods 2.0, but I think the community can't wait to hear what you are working on. New events, new mechanics or a ship raid.
Do or don't there is no try

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately the next road ahead post isn't due until early October - it's at the start of each quarter.

But yes I agree, totally excited about all the recent changes (mods, ships, new BHs, new Old Republic), I can't wait to find out what's next.

I'm going to guess new capital ships, new legendaries and perhaps a ship raid!
  • Options
    DangerO wrote: »
    Unfortunately the next road ahead post isn't due until early October - it's at the start of each quarter.

But yes I agree, totally excited about all the recent changes (mods, ships, new BHs, new Old Republic), I can't wait to find out what's next.

I didn't think a quarter was 6 months :p and no way we'd be getting another raid already.
  • Options

I didn't think a quarter was 6 months :p and no way we'd be getting another raid already.

The last road ahead was on July 5th, so I'd say the October prediction is accurate. Agreed that there is no way there will be a new raid yet. We're most likely looking at a new Territory Battle.
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

The last road ahead was on July 5th, so I'd say the October prediction is accurate. Agreed that there is no way there will be a new raid yet. We're most likely looking at a new Territory Battle.

My opinion is exactly opposite, I think that a ship raid (but not a new character raid) is much more likely than a new TB. I don't think the current TBs are already obsolete, majority of guilds are probably still not gaining full stars, so there is no need of a new one just yet. And while we don't have enough ships and capitals for the usual 5 raid attempts just yet (assuming they keep the amount), there's no reason not to add a ship raid now that ships 2.0 are out of the way. It can work even with current number of ships, we will just have to do lower tiers before more ships are added.
  • Options
    I agree a ship raid would be great but I don't see it unless they're also going to release a ship legendary.

I think a "Crime Syndicate" raid would be awesome - Jabba as a boss for example. You then choose a faction (smuggler/scoundrel or Justice Deliver and have to defeat the other faction (leading to a final showdown with Jabba for either failing to deliver the goods or to "put an end to his reign"

I suspect we'll see Malak from KOTOR shortly and (at the risk of getting shot...) whilst I hope we see Revan, I just don't think they'll release him as he's so in demand. Same as Jango, Same as Jedi Luke. The minute they finally release what eveyrone has been clamouring for for ages, they've nothing left to give.

I'd not be suprised if they keep teasing these things are happening to keep the interest (like ROLO for September, new BH's all the KOTOR releases recently) and then change tact.

We're still waiting on a general Jedi overhaul, Seperatist rework, plus we've got EPIX to come.

The list of characters missing is huge.
    There's the stupid ones which we may see... Surely we're due a new version of Han soon (I'm betting on Frozen Carbonite Han), Gungans, more Sand People, Padme and her infinate number of hand maidens, Gonk droid etc...

Personally, I'd like to see old grumpy Luke from EPIIX, C3PO (although I'm not sure what he'd do...) - Maybe ESB Chewie with 3PO on his back....
  • Options
    Affy wrote: »
    I agree a ship raid would be great but I don't see it unless they're also going to release a ship legendary.

I think a "Crime Syndicate" raid would be awesome - Jabba as a boss for example. You then choose a faction (smuggler/scoundrel or Justice Deliver and have to defeat the other faction (leading to a final showdown with Jabba for either failing to deliver the goods or to "put an end to his reign"

I suspect we'll see Malak from KOTOR shortly and (at the risk of getting shot...) whilst I hope we see Revan, I just don't think they'll release him as he's so in demand. Same as Jango, Same as Jedi Luke. The minute they finally release what eveyrone has been clamouring for for ages, they've nothing left to give.

I'd not be suprised if they keep teasing these things are happening to keep the interest (like ROLO for September, new BH's all the KOTOR releases recently) and then change tact.

We're still waiting on a general Jedi overhaul, Seperatist rework, plus we've got EPIX to come.

The list of characters missing is huge.
    There's the **** ones which we may see... Surely we're due a new version of Han soon (I'm betting on Frozen Carbonite Han), Gungans, more Sand People, Padme and her infinate number of hand maidens, Gonk droid etc...

Personally, I'd like to see old grumpy Luke from EPIIX, C3PO (although I'm not sure what he'd do...) - Maybe ESB Chewie with 3PO on his back....

In assault team (which closed because of swgoh) 3p0 had an aoe cc and basic cc. It was something funny like "mindless chatter" which caused enemies to have 0% accuracy until the effect wore off.

They could also have a fun special or unique "the odds of. .." that could be a crit % + c damage boost like hoda master training.
  • Options
    Legendary ship, OG falcon, which you need the solo characters to get.... And a new heroes journey or legendary (likely Jango Fett legendary).....
  • Options
    We need the y-wing!!! It teases me daily by being on your cover art but not in the game!!! Lol
  • Options
    FRAAMC wrote: »
    We need the y-wing!!! It teases me daily by being on your cover art but not in the game!!! Lol

i think we have enough rebel ships. Maybe frist order with a capital ship.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Witherox22 wrote: »
    FRAAMC wrote: »

i think we have enough rebel ships. Maybe frist order with a capital ship.

need more resistance ships...maybe a good tank so resistance reinforcement with all those assists would actually mean something...We have a lot of reinforcment skills that are 100 percent worthless right now but could be epic in the future...

3 ships ruins a lot of that too as what's the point of all these good skills when all we ever get in one reinforce deep.

I think they tried to change that with hounds tooth. Most battles now don't even get to capital special...and when they do odds are you have eiher already won or lost.

I LOVE reinforcement skills.. but right now PLO, POE, Biggs, CS are the big ones.. Spy has potential if you get lucky and need to bypass a taunt...a lot of the just meh right now.
  • Options
    If they go the way of ships, I have a prediction that is probably unlikely but one I want regardless. They give us a nice solid General Grievous rework, add the Malevolence as a capital ship, and we get stuff like vulture droid, tri droid, and perhaps even dooku's solar sailor. again, unlikely, but I'd love it
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I would be shocked if a new raid was already happening. Most of the people on these forums haven't quit complaining about the last one. That being said if there was one already in the works coming, it would just surprise me.

Personally I am just looking forward to some legendaries, dont need anything huge to come out for a while. We shall see what little goodies they have in store for us soon...
  • Options
    They should release 6 new legendaries and we have to choose which one we want this time around
  • Options
    I still reckon that Grevious won't get a capital ship, mostly because there are so many other separatist fleet commanders. like Kalanai and Trench.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

My opinion is exactly opposite, I think that a ship raid (but not a new character raid) is much more likely than a new TB. I don't think the current TBs are already obsolete, majority of guilds are probably still not gaining full stars, so there is no need of a new one just yet. And while we don't have enough ships and capitals for the usual 5 raid attempts just yet (assuming they keep the amount), there's no reason not to add a ship raid now that ships 2.0 are out of the way. It can work even with current number of ships, we will just have to do lower tiers before more ships are added.

I'd love to see a Death Star raid. Ships still feels like the **** child of the game, unfortunately. We need both more capital and personal ships to add more variety and depth. Adding a new Territory Battle doesn't necessarily mean they'd have to replace the Hoth battles. They could give the option to select which one you'd like to do (Geonosis or Hoth) similar to the raids.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Ship raid would be the worst thing. I have zero interest in ship. I know a lot of others including game changers have zero interest in ships
  • Options
    Have you seen the image in news? What could it be? A new legendary?
    Do or don't there is no try