Kreia speculation

That Neutral tag.... How many characters are really Neutral?
I only know of Jolee Bindo and... Kreia.
Unless maybe you add Visas Marr?
I didn't watch any of the cartoons, so maybe I'm missing something?
This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

Replies

• In counter-point: If they were going to introduce Kreia, then most likely Traya would still have both hands.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Um... revan? (Kind of, because if they release light side revan, people will want dark side revan and vice versa)

The only cartoon characters I can think of that would be neutral are the father from the Mortis ark with the celestials and maybe bounty hunter ventress or fulcrum ahsoka.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    At one point in time there are probably a few that would have stated they follow neither side.
  • Hondo would probably be neutral.
  • CG Top Hat has stated T3 was going to be neutral, but it broke things, so they implemented the Neutral tag after the fact, but have no plans of using it at this time.

That said? I doubt they're going to do multiple versions of Old Republic characters, and Revan if added would more likely be dark side than neutral, as their most iconic depiction is firmly Darth Revan.
    Still not a he.

• Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Um... revan? (Kind of, because if they release light side revan, people will want dark side revan and vice versa)

The only cartoon characters I can think of that would be neutral are the father from the Mortis ark with the celestials and maybe bounty hunter ventress or fulcrum ahsoka.

Fulcrum is clearly tied to the rebels and the light side of the force. She is just a wielded not a Jedi. You can still have affiliation to one side of the force and not be a Jedi or a sith