Any update coming???

Brown89
174 posts Member
edited September 2018
Is it me or has it been a while since any info or update on what's coming soon. What happened to consistent updates?

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    It was just a week ago that we got the huge mod update. They have mentioned updates will happen about every 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Agreed but mod update was content; not what's coming next....
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    It was just a week ago that we got the huge mod update. They have mentioned updates will happen about every 2 weeks.

You are right man. I hope jtr will come on the 20th, but this isn't an update :wink:
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I thought we would have found out Bastilla node by now... Even though it will be a level 5 hard ship (hardship?!) node.

What? Its only been 8 weeks.

We wont see her on a node until the first week in October.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Brown89 wrote: »
    Agreed but mod update was content; not what's coming next....

Huh?

If you are talking about a road ahead post, that wont come until October. They are quarterly.
  • Options
    They have a charity event tomorrow (9/8) I wouldn't expect them to announce anything to distract from that, but after the event....?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I thought we would have found out Bastilla node by now... Even though it will be a level 5 hard ship (hardship?!) node.

Not true, she will be relased to a hard node sometime between yesterday and 9/20. The clock for that starts at release to shipsments, not marquee.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Not true, she will be relased to a hard node sometime between yesterday and 9/20. The clock for that starts at release to shipsments, not marquee.

True, forgot she was released "early".
  • Options
    They usually release new characters each 2 weeks. Last character is not even 2 weeks old. The new content prolly confused your time frame
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    In october we ll get more resistance toons because of the release of « resistance » new cartoon show on October 7th

https://deadline.com/2018/08/star-wars-resistance-trailer-premiere-date-disney-channel-lucasfilm-animation-1202447222/
  • Options
    The person that was in charge of publishing those has been reassingned and nobody else has taken over.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I think at this point it's safe to say sometime between today and 9/20. I don't think it happened yesterday
  • Options
    I don’t think we will get any Resistance content just yet.. remember the Pheonix squad we got are as they Appear in Season 3 of Rebels
  • Options
    I’d like a complete graphics and animation overhaul for this game. If this game looked like marvel strike force And had the flashy animations that would be awesome.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I’d like a complete graphics and animation overhaul for this game. If this game looked like marvel strike force And had the flashy animations that would be awesome.
    II would love to see that PS2 gfx getting an overhaul, and adjusted to modern 4:3 tablets as well, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon™
    Problem is that many are playing on old devices like iPad2(yes iPad2)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    When is the update?