FOE mods 2.0

I just did an HAAT run with FOE thrown in to see if he could be good, and at G9, I had him at 300k health by the end of P4 and he was hitting for 130k on his special (which resets and lets you take out all three turrets instantly). I didn't test him much before mods 2.0, so I'm wondering how much of an effect the health mods had on his ability to stack health. I'd imagine since his base max health is higher he can stack it way faster now. Is it worth it now to use three health sets on him? I know before mods 2.0 offense or crit damage were better, but health seems like it got a big enough boost to be potentially worth using.

Replies

• TheBatman wrote: »
    I just did an HAAT run with FOE thrown in to see if he could be good, and at G9, I had him at 300k health by the end of P4 and he was hitting for 130k on his special (which resets and lets you take out all three turrets instantly). I didn't test him much before mods 2.0, so I'm wondering how much of an effect the health mods had on his ability to stack health. I'd imagine since his base max health is higher he can stack it way faster now. Is it worth it now to use three health sets on him? I know before mods 2.0 offense or crit damage were better, but health seems like it got a big enough boost to be potentially worth using.

I use three health sets on mine..... Does huge damage..... I use FO in phase 2 though