Last mod battle..

2Next

Replies

• Options
    G12 Nightmare arena team (thrawn variant) with Boba IIRC... Auto win.
  • Options
    Gear 10 Nightmare arena team with thrawn. I borrowed a KRU to inflict Tenacity Down and Stuns. Three starred it no problem. The downfall is the high tenacity so I worked around it. Hope this helps anyone.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Options
    I cleared it with a droid team. Debuffs didn’f stick at all first 2 phases, but did in the 3rd phase.
  • Options
    I managed to get it with my arena team with jtr as a ally. Thx for the tips guys!
  • Options
    i used g11 ns since ns > resistance
  • Options
    I did it on the first try with zFinn Resistance + borrowing JTR. But yeah, they seemed to have about 500% tenacity, because even with my Poe and RP at ~80% potency, it was hard to get Expose to stick.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I 2 starred it with my empire/Sith team, and I couldn't get a single debuff to stick either. I always lose 1 toon, so 3 stars won't be in the near future. Pity, because I really want to farm the slice mods over there...

I'd like to quote myself here, because I tried again, this time with GMT instead of DS, and I 3 starred it in 1 go. His potency sticks and his TMR worked like a charm.
    The team I beat it with is zPalp lead, zThrawn, DN, Vader and GMT. Piece of cake actually...
  • Options
    I three starred it with the following (all toons Lvl 85):

zBastila (3* G11)
    GK (7* G12)
    Ezra (7* G11)
    Old Ben (7* G9)
    GMY (7* G 11)

Borrowed a zQGJ (7* G12)

No probs whatsoever on any phase!
  • Options
    Do you have JTR? Exposes from her lead can’t be resisted. I blew through it pretty quick with my JTR team. Or, if you don’t have JTR but do have Zfinn you can borrow someone else’s.
  • Options
    I destroyed that node with first order under unmasked kylo. Team was zKRU Phasma FO Officer FO executioner FO tie pilot. All 7 stars gear 11-12